Spring Leagues?

I just learned that South Bay PDL will not be running this year. What spring leagues are other clubs doing in the South Bay/LA/SFV area?

Fallout for the galaxy sb breakup I guess?

Didn't state age groups so I assume younger?

Kind of late in the process but try

PSSLU Spring League :
https://events.gotsport.com/forms/a...NDjZH-GSk_CwGIgAVTZckvN3W_7_aqJh6Vld4uf7jQmVA

54432282_10214160291423341_2864947429306793984_n.jpg

HPFL Spring League but they might have already started
https://events.gotsport.com/forms/a...mN2LK6ykTZSl-0wSiIW-vOLrX04o45hi--5uXpipSXp6Q

I just learned that South Bay PDL will not be running this year. What spring leagues are other clubs doing in the South Bay/LA/SFV area?
I do not see anything on South Bay PDL Website. Do you have link or something that you can share showing that it is not running this year?

We're in the same boat. Small club, west side, did the SBPDL in previous years. I'm putting together a list of spring leagues for our coaches, which I'll share once I have it done.

Fallout for the galaxy sb breakup I guess?

Didn't state age groups so I assume younger?

Kind of late in the process

I'm guessing yes; yes, 2005 and below; and yes--it's late, and most other spring leagues I've found have already started.

I do not see anything on South Bay PDL Website. Do you have link or something that you can share showing that it is not running this year?

Our team registered, got a confirmation, then last night got this e-mail:

Good evening,

Unfortunately we have had to cancel SBPDL 2019 due to some unforeseen circumstances that make it unfeasible to go forward with running the league this year. We deeply apologize for this and hope that it will not cause too much inconvenience.

The league will return in 2020 and we hope to see you then!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email or by phone at [phone deleted for privacy].

Thank-you for your understanding.

Sam Croucher.
Blake George (who had run it in prior years and left LAGSB for Steel) and Tim Summiel (at Steel--not sure if he was involved in SBPDL or LAGSB before) are still listed as contacts for SBPDL. I don't think I've run across Sam Croucher before.

Back