Spring '18 results

Swoosh

SILVER ELITE
China 3 - USC 0
China 4 - UCLA 0

Any other results?

DANG!!...Ms Chow & The Ming Dy-nasty's opened up a Kung-pow double can of whoop ass.

Details? Insiders? There must be more...to the story...

UCLA only had one defensive starter playing and Mace played defense. 2 goals were scored in the 90th and 92nd minute off defensive mistakes. Let's just say that this spring's results are in no way indicative of how the team will look in the fall when it comes time for the trip to Florida and Florida St.

UCLA only had one defensive starter playing and Mace played defense. 2 goals were scored in the 90th and 92nd minute off defensive mistakes. Let's just say that this spring's results are in no way indicative of how the team will look in the fall when it comes time for the trip to Florida and Florida St.

Where they will lose again......

Where they will lose again......

Your life must suck. You are such a hater. Your kid couldn't even get into UCLA. My kid has already played more minutes in her first two years of college than yours will play in a career. Think about that scrub...

If UCLA does not bench the gimp they don't have a chance. It is a huge exploitable weakness. She was torched repeatedly and UCLA's attack could not make up for her lack of speed and mental mistakes. It is Ok, parents are often the last to see the obvious. I know a good fake psychologist you can see. Check your phone for your ex-wife' s phone number.

Four games tomorrow at UNLV during Players Showcase weekend.

Utah Valley vs CSUN 3:00 PM
BYU vs CSUN 4:30 PM
UNLV vs Utah Valley 6:00 PM
UNLV vs BYU 7:30 PM

If UCLA does not bench the gimp they don't have a chance. It is a huge exploitable weakness. She was torched repeatedly and UCLA's attack could not make up for her lack of speed and mental mistakes. It is Ok, parents are often the last to see the obvious. I know a good fake psychologist you can see. Check your phone for your ex-wife' s phone number.

This is the least coherent post you have ever spewed pedophile. My kid didn't play in the game and won't be playing anytime soon. You have no idea what you are talking about and you wish that your kid could get into UCLA. You talk big game considering your kid will never play in an NCAA game....

This is the least coherent post you have ever spewed pedophile. My kid didn't play in the game and won't be playing anytime soon. You have no idea what you are talking about and you wish that your kid could get into UCLA. You talk big game considering your kid will never play in an NCAA game....

I was writing about the national championship games. Retard harder MAP.

Utah Valley 0-1 CSUN
UNLV 0-0 Utah Valley
UNLV 0-2 BYU

I want to say BYU beat CSUN, but I do not know the score.

Back