Southern California National Premier League (SCNPL) - 2017 - 04s

This is the first time that I have heard of this league, and one of the teams listed has asked my DD to join. What can you'll tell me about the SCNPL?

Congrats to Legends Riverside who destroyed everyone in SCNPL to advance to NPL Finals in Indiana.

Very talented team with several ODP & DA players, it was a good wake up for our girls to see what that talent level looks like.

Best of luck in Indiana!

Congrats to Legends Riverside who destroyed everyone in SCNPL to advance to NPL Finals in Indiana.

Very talented team with several ODP & DA players, it was a good wake up for our girls to see what that talent level looks like.

Best of luck in Indiana!

Is it the same team from national cup or did they add some studs? Will they look the same in the Fall?

Is it the same team from national cup or did they add some studs? Will they look the same in the Fall?
They were already a very good team, but they certainly had some talent that will make that DA team run by Wendi Whitman very scary with the pick ups from Arsenal and Blues, etc.

They put a beatdown on LAG SD... was that legit or was LAG SD missing some girls cause I can't see that squad getting beat 5-0-

They put a beatdown on LAG SD... was that legit or was LAG SD missing some girls cause I can't see that squad getting beat 5-0-
I watched the first half, it was Galaxy SD. That Legends Riverside team is no joke with the leading goal scorer from the 04 ODP team that crushed it at regionals, among other ODP / DA players. Galaxy SD had to rebound from an early flurry that include a controversial PK and Indirect Free-kick that both resulted in goals, result was a combination of a few things but a legit win nonetheless.

I watched the first half, it was Galaxy SD. That Legends Riverside team is no joke with the leading goal scorer from the 04 ODP team that crushed it at regionals, among other ODP / DA players. Galaxy SD had to rebound from an early flurry that include a controversial PK and Indirect Free-kick that both resulted in goals, result was a combination of a few things but a legit win nonetheless.

That must be a great squad then, a huge improvement from their team last season for sure(which was also a good team). To beat that team that bad is very impressive!

Bottom line is that Legends came to play and LAGSD didn't. Thumped right from the start and couldn't capitalize on early chances. They are a very good team. Will look forward to playing them again in the fall.

Back