Soccer Gear Donations

Hi, does anyone have a good cause they support in need of soccer gear? If some of you guys are like our family we have some shoes, balls, and other gear in really good condition that others could use. The kids grow so quick and out of their stuff.

We have some good gear in really good condition we would prefer to donate.

Thanks in advance. I have searched for a few things online, but thought I would ask this group as there is always some great info out there. Much appreciated.

Hi, does anyone have a good cause they support in need of soccer gear? If some of you guys are like our family we have some shoes, balls, and other gear in really good condition that others could use. The kids grow so quick and out of their stuff.

We have some good gear in really good condition we would prefer to donate.

Thanks in advance. I have searched for a few things online, but thought I would ask this group as there is always some great info out there. Much appreciated.
Wish I still did ! A friend use to go home to Sau Paulo and bring boxes and boxes of gear to the children in his home town. He recently stopped a year or two ago.

Hi! Walt Rodas from FC Dynamo was holding a drive to send soccer gear to impoverished youth in El Salvador. Not sure if it’s still going on but might want to email him.

Back