So Cal NPL League / Vegas Showcase

Dave

BRONZE
FC Golden St 2001 ( Premier) is looking for 2-3 defenders to guest with them for the Vegas Showcase ( March 10th-12th) and the NPL league starting March 4th or 5th.
Please email Dave Johnson if interested. davecj100@yahoo.com

So far NPL has been a big game of tackle football. We have already lost one player to a broken ankle and it feels like some of these aren't even trying to play soccer. I can only hope the future schedule brings teams that can play the game and aren't treating this like HS soccer.

The DMS team already has 3 red cards in two games. Ugh.

So far NPL has been a big game of tackle football. We have already lost one player to a broken ankle and it feels like some of these aren't even trying to play soccer. I can only hope the future schedule brings teams that can play the game and aren't treating this like HS soccer.

The DMS team already has 3 red cards in two games. Ugh.
That sucks for your player and team.. it's an unfortunate part of the So Cal soccer culture right now. If you can't play soccer with them you might as well hurt um...
Galaxy plays decent soccer . Anaheim Red played a little dirty

I thought the DMS team was a bit too physical and late on tackles. They didn't seem to have too much in the form of soccer just physical. I know the Anaheim Red team is physical and a bit too reckless in their physical play. Hopefully the rest of the teams are better suited to play good soccer.

Back