SimonMagus Banned!

SKILL

BRONZE
For what, rage against the machine?

Pay for play has proven itself unable to solve the problems of youth soccer development...and it's well on the road to final crisis and eventual collapse.

It's un-cut but true, and I agree with just about everything Simon Says. Everyone here has the right to their opinions, and there's no need to censor dissent and speech that is not popular.

I understand Dominic wants to prohibit inappropriate behavior and what not from forums...but SoCal Soccer Forum parents take it to the extreme demanding heads roll if opionions aren't met with the status quo.

No such thing as freedom of thought.

Expression I agree should have a limit...but forum lacks room for conflict.

Am I Simon Magus yes, we all are. Simon is every minority who is beginning to speak out and challenge the rigged backwards system that's been holding our future stars back!

For what, rage against the machine?

Pay for play has proven itself unable to solve the problems of youth soccer development...and it's well on the road to final crisis and eventual collapse.

It's un-cut but true, and I agree with just about everything Simon Says. Everyone here has the right to their opinions, and there's no need to censor dissent and speech that is not popular.

I understand Dominic wants to prohibit inappropriate behavior and what not from forums...but SoCal Soccer Forum parents take it to the extreme demanding heads roll if opionions aren't met with the status quo.

No such thing as freedom of thought.

Expression I agree should have a limit...but forum lacks room for conflict.

Am I Simon Magus yes, we all are. Simon is every minority who is beginning to speak out and challenge the rigged backwards system that's been holding our future stars back!
Blah, Blah, Blah. Get over yourself.

Back