Silver Rank VS Flight 1 Soccer team?

Gee

SILVER
i was curious if there’s any difference between a Flight 1 team and a Silver ranked team? Some clubs do flights and others do metal rankings.. is there any difference in culture or club structure between these two?

Poor Gee.....posts in the wrong thread and the Forum Perv 5no's/Mildred Ratshit
two of " Bob's " aliases goes all Closet Bully on him.......
What do you expect from the Twin Brother of Adam Schiff for Brains....

i was curious if there’s any difference between a Flight 1 team and a Silver ranked team? Some clubs do flights and others do metal rankings.. is there any difference in culture or club structure between these two?
Look at it this way.

CSL:
Premier =A
Gold= B
Silver Elite= C
Silver= D
Bronze=E

SCDSL:
Flight 1= A,B
Flight 2= B, C, D
Flight 3= D,E

Look at it this way.

CSL:
Premier =A
Gold= B
Silver Elite= C
Silver= D
Bronze=E

SCDSL:
Flight 1= A,B
Flight 2= B, C, D
Flight 3= D,E

With that said if my child is coming from a strong flight 2 SCDSL team I should really only be considering Gold, Silver Elite, and Silver at the CSL level right? I mean to say any new team that's just trying to start up from scratch at the Bronze level should be a no go. Reason I'm asking is because we played a bit of practices at this Bronze level and I started to realize my daughter looked bored with the tempo and style of play.

With that said if my child is coming from a strong flight 2 SCDSL team I should really only be considering Gold, Silver Elite, and Silver at the CSL level right? I mean to say any new team that's just trying to start up from scratch at the Bronze level should be a no go. Reason I'm asking is because we played a bit of practices at this Bronze level and I started to realize my daughter looked bored with the tempo and style of play.
I am sure husker's wife knows the feeling.

If your kid is the best, or one of the best players, on a lower level team then it's time to move up. If your kid is the last one off the bench and is not improving then take a step back.

Go guest play for Flight 1 teams, even out of the area. Allow your daughter a chance to see if it fits for her.

If your kid is the best, or one of the best players, on a lower level team then it's time to move up. If your kid is the last one off the bench and is not improving then take a step back.

Go guest play for Flight 1 teams, even out of the area. Allow your daughter a chance to see if it fits for her.
These ae very similar inquiries to the thread Gee started yesterday. Hey Gee, even if you're fucking with us, keep posting soccer threads; it seems to be a topic all of us (except Joe of course) can agree on.

I am sure there are plenty of good attorneys, just not the lying fake one that hangs around here.
What kind of ball?
Baseball... but once I started making $ with my business I put Baseball on the shelf, and with that became a college drop out.:cool:

But before I hung up my cleats I got a chance to face Ron Guidry ....took him deep. In that case it was better to be lucky then good.

Baseball... but once I started making $ with my business I put Baseball on the shelf, and with that became a college drop out.:cool:

But before I hung up my cleats I got a chance to face Ron Guidry ....took him deep. In that case it was better to be lucky then good.
Good story.

Back