Silver Lakes College Showcase, Surf College Showcase, November Nights

Muppet? Nice try for someone posting propaganda BS about Surf College Cup, because his little Mia and her team manager daddy is at the Legends College showcase. My DD isn't NOT participating at neither events. I'm posting a FACT that the Surf College Cup is the better showcase and pulled more college coaches with less ECNL teams.....which bodes well for Surf next year!
You're not stating FACTS, you just attack others who don't agree with you. Your DD wasn't even at any showcase this weekend and you still have to chime in.
Ok, if I say you win, and Surf Cup is the greatest college viewing showcase in the world...will you go away??? Please.
Surf Cup is the best!!! No one should ever try anything else...wink wink. Good nite Mike.

"Then you shoud know that women college coaches will spend their limited recruiting budget on quality players NOT on raised viewing platforms, being driving around on a Benz golf cart and what is being catered in."

The above statement doesn't make sense...College Coaches don't pay to view the talent (but I understand what you mean...I have kids). If both venues are close by each other, then why wouldn't a college coach want to go to the nicer venue. And if the Coaches show up to the nicer venue...the top teams will also enter. Don't hate the world because Hillary lost...your vote didn't matter anyway.

There you go again....posting propaganda. How hard is it to understand....sigh! College coaches go where the talent is NOT vice versa. They spend their limited recruiting $$$ where they can see quality players. What Legends is doing is trying to lure college coaches as you stated, by wining and dining them with hopes of the talent following. So, genius how is that going to happen when Girls DA teams are prohibited from playing in college showcases next year?

As for your Hillary post....I wrote in John Kasich!

There you go again....posting propaganda. How hard is it to understand....sigh! College coaches go where the talent is NOT vice versa. They spend their limited recruiting $$$ where they can see quality players. What Legends is doing is trying to lure college coaches as you stated, by wining and dining them with hopes of the talent following. So, genius how is that going to happen when Girls DA teams are prohibited from playing in college showcases next year?

As for your Hillary post....I wrote in John Kasich!
The smartest thing you have said all nite...still hope for you after all.

You're not stating FACTS, you just attack others who don't agree with you. Your DD wasn't even at any showcase this weekend and you still have to chime in.
Ok, if I say you win, and Surf Cup is the greatest college viewing showcase in the world...will you go away??? Please.
Surf Cup is the best!!! No one should ever try anything else...wink wink. Good nite Mike.

FACTS are simple which you FAIL to understand. I don't have to be at either showcase events to figure out. 500 college coaches at Surf College Cup vs give or take 100 college coaches at Legends Silverlakes.

You sir are a baised daddy team manager who's DD was at Legends Silverlakes.

FACTS are simple which you FAIL to understand. I don't have to be at either showcase events to figure out. 500 college coaches at Surf College Cup vs give or take 100 college coaches at Legends Silverlakes.

You sir are a baised daddy team manager who's DD was at Legends Silverlakes.

Yes on all accounts...and you Madam are misquoting the facts. 500 college coaches for girls only? Or is that the amount of coaches combined for both Boys and Girls? Good nite EOE (expert on everything).

Yes on all accounts...and you Madam are misquoting the facts. 500 college coaches for girls only? Or is that the amount of coaches combined for both Boys and Girls? Good nite EOE (expert on everything).
LMAO...okay 300 plus college coaches vs 100 at Legends Silverlakes. Still a no brainer, if my DD was an uncommitted U15-U16 player. I would want my DD's team at Surf College Cup, if the team wasn't ECNL.

"Then you shoud know that women college coaches will spend their limited recruiting budget on quality players NOT on raised viewing platforms, being driving around on a Benz golf cart and what is being catered in."

The above statement doesn't make sense...College Coaches don't pay to view the talent (but I understand what you mean...I have kids). If both venues are close by each other, then why wouldn't a college coach want to go to the nicer venue. And if the Coaches show up to the nicer venue...the top teams will also enter. Don't hate the world because Hillary lost...your vote didn't matter anyway.

What does Hillary have to do with this? Limited recruiting budget means they can't waste their time/money going places without the talent that they are looking for. The top teams make their decisions at the beginning of the season. My player always got her complete schedule for the year in August.

Games guaranteed rain or shine. No brainer for families and for coaches.
You're such a genius....that's why Legends Silverlakes packed the house with 100 or so college coaches vs Surf having at the very leasr double and closer to triple that amount.

Livinthedream, clicking the dumb button doesn't count and appear as a negative (red) post anymore. LMAO!

Livinthedream, clicking the dumb button doesn't count and appear as a negative (red) post anymore. LMAO!
So were the college coaches able to do their job with you yappin at them during the game or were you holding the umbrella keeping them dry today. My bad, CaliKlines was holding the umbrella.

You can't possibly think people will forget this rain out or do you????

I think you lose this time and as much as you love to argue, there is no more argument.
Let me think, 100 vs 300 college coaches. Oh yeah it hardly rains in SoCal and Legends Silverlakes will be unable to draw the coaches with Girls DA teams prohibited from playing college showcases next year.

Livinthedream, clicking the dumb button doesn't appear as a negative mark red mark anymore. LMAO!
Good nit
So were the college coaches able to do their job with you yappin at them during the game or were you holding the umbrella keeping them dry today. My bad, CaliKlines was holding the umbrella.
Why do you care...all the top Slammer teams were at Silverlakes. I'm surprised we didn't see you outside the fence yelling at people who were attending. Stop being a jerk Rob and go away.

Good nit

Why do you care...all the top Slammer teams were at Silverlakes. I'm surprised we didn't see you outside the fence yelling at people who were attending. Stop being a jerk Rob and go away.
I care, because you are posting propaganda BS and ulittle parents read this forum. So what, if the Slammers top teams participated this YEAR. That isn't going to be the case next year with Girls DA prohibited from attending. So as an unbaised poster....posters with ulittle DDs are better off at a tried and proven college Thanksgiving Showcase which is Surf College Cup.

Back