Silver Lakes College Showcase, Surf College Showcase, November Nights

What substance is there to argue? Surf had twice as many scouts, was the first destination for them AND Anson Dorrance (you probably don't know who he is but I have had conversations with him when he was recruiting my daughter. There is your brag) clearly stated what he thought and it was counter to the press release that Caliklines posted.

Look this is the last time I actually give you a somewhat nice response. From here on out it is hellfire.

I think I can probably handle personal attacks from an anonymous douche, whom I will clearly never meet - and I could care less about. This is nothing but a passing amusement.

But, Mr. Douche, I am not a Legends parents. My daughter plays for the top team in her club, it just happens to be a non ECNL / non DA club. It also happens to very high performing, and the girls are attracting plenty of attention from colleges. The real cool aid, is that the clubs anointed by these leagues are the only path - and that every girl who is not knocking on the door of the national team pools, doesn't have a path to enjoy the sport they love at the next level.

The small minded, binary, thinkers such as yourself maybe speak to 1/2 of 1%. (e.g. either they play for the Blues, or they should stop paying to play altogether.) Go build that shrine to you daughter in the living room so you can continue to live vicariously. The rest of us living in the real world will be just fine without you.

And btw - who the F gives a rat's ass how many posts you have? That either means you have been a Douche for a longer time, or have become more and more Douchy as things went along. Either way, congrats: I award you the king D award. You've earned it.

I think I can probably handle personal attacks from an anonymous douche, whom I will clearly never meet - and I could care less about. This is nothing but a passing amusement.

But, Mr. Douche, I am not a Legends parents. My daughter plays for the top team in her club, it just happens to be a non ECNL / non DA club. It also happens to very high performing, and the girls are attracting plenty of attention from colleges. The real cool aid, is that the clubs anointed by these leagues are the only path - and that every girl who is not knocking on the door of the national team pools, doesn't have a path to enjoy the sport they love at the next level.

The small minded, binary, thinkers such as yourself maybe speak to 1/2 of 1%. (e.g. either they play for the Blues, or they should stop paying to play altogether.) Go build that shrine to you daughter in the living room so you can continue to live vicariously. The rest of us living in the real world will be just fine without you.

And btw - who the F gives a rat's ass how many posts you have? That either means you have been a Douche for a longer time, or have become more and more Douchy as things went along. Either way, congrats: I award you the king D award. You've earned it.
I know it's hard to tell, but the douchebag is female. I know it's hard to believe a woman would behave this way. If someone has to tell you what they got they ain't got much. Right on.

What kinds of sushi did Silver Lakes have?
Just rolls...California Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Dynamite Roll, and for the east coast colleges coaches in attendance, Philadelphia Roll. (No cheesesteak, no tastykakes, no scrapple...just some salmon and cream cheese.) And quite delicious.

And some broad leaf Dominican corojo for the cigar rolling station.

Last edited:

Ha ha very funny toolbot. Keep living in your silly little world at your silly little club doing the same silly things. Good luck with all of the "attention" that your silly little team has been attracting. I've heard that one before. No need to live vicariously through my player. The shrine in the den has more than just her awards in them, this isn't your household. No worries. Keep on trucking with your club. Many players better than your daughter have fell by the side of the road on this journey douche bag. I would say good luck but I wouldn't really mean it. So continue to circle jerk with the Legends crowd.

Ha ha very funny toolbot. Keep living in your silly little world at your silly little club doing the same silly things. Good luck with all of the "attention" that your silly little team has been attracting. I've heard that one before. No need to live vicariously through my player. The shrine in the den has more than just her awards in them, this isn't your household. No worries. Keep on trucking with your club. Many players better than your daughter have fell by the side of the road on this journey douche bag. I would say good luck but I wouldn't really mean it. So continue to circle jerk with the Legends crowd.

By silly little things, I assume you mean enjoying quality time with my DD, watching her play the sport she loves, and experiencing her growth as a player and a person as she transitions to play soccer in college (and prepare for life)?

Fall by the road? You are really hopelessly lost aren't you? Fall by the road from what? The downside of which you speak does not exist - and only a spectacularly pathetic and myopic worldview would see it differently. (In 20 years, when you are shambling around the bus station muttering 'your daughters suck at soccer' over and over again, stuck in time - sort of like still being on this forum, - I promise to toss you a quarter.)

Given the gender revelation, I believe it appropriate to change your moniker from DB to DC. Enjoy!

Actually it is since we have not contacted any schools yet. Wait until next year when we begin the "process"! :)

For the top players the "process" would have already begun. Is your older daughter playing D1? Is she actually playing or simply on the team? Is the team a top 25 team? Just curious. You seem like you don't know that much about the process and/or you are a bot.

By silly little things, I assume you mean enjoying quality time with my DD, watching her play the sport she loves, and experiencing her growth as a player and a person as she transitions to play soccer in college (and prepare for life)?

Fall by the road? You are really hopelessly lost aren't you? Fall by the road from what? The downside of which you speak does not exist - and only a spectacularly pathetic and myopic worldview would see it differently. (In 20 years, when you are shambling around the bus station muttering 'your daughters suck at soccer' over and over again, stuck in time - sort of like still being on this forum, - I promise to toss you a quarter.)

Given the gender revelation, I believe it appropriate to change your moniker from DB to DC. Enjoy!

Was this post in English?

Your daughter's have a better chance of tearing their acl or getting knocked up before they graduate than playing for whatever their dream team (D1/WNT/pro) A little perspective. Hopefully they shave some $ off their tuition or get into the school of their choice. Some of your kids are amazing and have a shot but this thread is circling the toilet about now.

MAPs daughter must be one hell of a player for the coach to put up with her, or maybe they had a quota to fill.

Your daughter's have a better chance of tearing their acl or getting knocked up before they graduate than playing for whatever their dream team (D1/WNT/pro) A little perspective. Hopefully they shave some $ off their tuition or get into the school of their choice. Some of your kids are amazing and have a shot but this thread is circling the toilet about now.
A major mistake for parents is pushing their kids to verbally commit to a college they do NOT want to attend, in order to get some form of scholarship. There are many stories of unhappy student athletes, because of it.

MAPs daughter must be one hell of a player for the coach to put up with her, or maybe they had a quota to fill.
MAPs daughter is an elite player. I would say her soccer accolades are better than any other poster's DD on this forum. You're right the school had an elite player quota to fill.

A major mistake for parents is pushing their kids to verbally commit to a college they do NOT want to attend, in order to get some form of scholarship. There are many stories of unhappy student athletes, because of it.
The pressure to commit is not just on the parents' shoulders but on the kid, usually a result of peer pressure. I have heard of many kids that commit to schools only to realize that they don't like snow, they don't like country music, they don't like small towns, they don't like humidity, they realize that their major doesn't match up well with soccer (especially D1 schools). Sometimes the wrapping on the present looks better than what's inside.

All your individual wealth can NOT buy you out of the girls club soccer HATERS club.

Having
Anger
Toward
Everyone
Reaching
Success
No hate here, just can't believe there could be anyone who would support how she acts, that's all.
On second thought, I do remember you being the prick that likes to play Clouseau and out people on this forum.
Have a nice life together.

Back