Signing Day

Thought I'd start a thread for all the kids who signed their Letter of Intent today.
Congrats!

I'll start with my baby girl, who will be playing D-2 soccer at Holy Names University in Oakland, and majoring in some kind of biology thing.
Im so proud of her. (All 5'1"-105 lbs)

Thought I'd start a thread for all the kids who signed their Letter of Intent today.
Congrats!

I'll start with my baby girl, who will be playing D-2 soccer at Holy Names University in Oakland, and majoring in some kind of biology thing.
Im so proud of her. (All 5'1"-105 lbs)

I only saw her play for half a game, but from what I saw she was the best ball handler on her team. (Or should that be footler?)

Big Ups to all the mom's and dad's on signing dad.

To those who did not get down its just day 2. Keep your family shape. Do not stress.

Once again Big Ups

Congrats to all the proud parents. Mine is 11 and still has a way to go. Anyone that gets the chance to watch their kids play all the way through college are truly blessed.

Congrats to all the proud parents. Mine is 11 and still has a way to go. Anyone that gets the chance to watch their kids play all the way through college are truly blessed.
Its also nice to see all the time, money and effort pay off at the end.
Good luck to you and your 11 yr old, and enjoy the time you spend stuck in the car with your kids to practice and games.
Those memories are gold. More than the games themselves.

Its also nice to see all the time, money and effort pay off at the end.
Good luck to you and your 11 yr old, and enjoy the time you spend stuck in the car with your kids to practice and games.
Those memories are gold. More than the games themselves.

Mine is heading into that recruiting phase and feels like time is speeding up. I get what you say about the time spent, because now I look at things so different. I want to capture it all and then I look at my little and know how fast it all goes. Congrats to all your wonderful young athletes. It's not an easy road, no matter what people might think. Kudos to them and to you. Many best wishes for collegiate success, on and off the pitch.

It's been a long journey and now on to the next chapter......My DD is headed to the Big 10 and signed her NLI to play for the University of Michigan. Looking forward to visits and watching games in the Big House! Will definitely miss the car rides and conversations. But very proud of her!

It's been a long journey and now on to the next chapter......My DD is headed to the Big 10 and signed her NLI to play for the University of Michigan. Looking forward to visits and watching games in the Big House! Will definitely miss the car rides and conversations. But very proud of her!
Congratulations and Go Big Blue! Ann Arbor is one of the greatest college towns. Much success to her athletically and academically!

Congrats but having lived in Ann Arbor, it is one the worst place I've ever lived. I was high school age when we lived there for a year. Of course if you're from MI, probably have a very different experience....

Back