Sean Hannity Love Child?

They usually say the following about people who lack grammar skills too:

Those who can, do; Those who can't, teach.

Ricky and I funny tagged your previous grammatical slaughtering of the above quote. I guess that was way too subtle for you to correct it before you repeated it. Too funny
I was giving union boy a break.

Chuck Todd I thought had an interesting take on why not disclosing Hannity's relationship with people he was reporting is a problem...
Kind of have to read to the bottom where Chuck responds to questions about his wife's involvement with the Democratic party to really get your head around what he's saying.

Chuck Todd lashes out at Fox, defends wife in radio interview
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...es-out-at-fox-defends-wife-in-radio-interview

NBC "Meet the Press" moderator Chuck Todd slammed Fox News on Friday for not taking action against Sean Hannity after it was revealed the conservative opinion host was a client of President Trump's personal attorney, Michael Cohen.

The commentary from Todd came during a contentious back-and-forth interview with WABC-770 AM morning hosts Sid Rosenberg and Bernard McGuirk.

The duo challenged Todd on what they saw as a conflict of interest regarding his wife's past consultant work with Democrats, including former Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.), Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who ran for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016.

Todd first targeted Hannity for going "heavy personal" on him when Hannity criticized him on the air.

"Sean and I, I thought, had a very nice, cordial, personal relationship," Todd told Rosenberg and McGuirk. "It’s always bothered me he has gone personal at me. I have never gone personal at him. And he’s gone heavy personal at me in ways that I thought were unprofessional. That’s fine. That’s his decision to do that."

Todd was referring to a column titled "The Utter Hypocrisy of Chuck Todd" written on Hannity's website, Hannity.com, by former CNN contributor Jeffrey Lord that charged Todd with having a conflict of interest due to his wife's consulting work.

"When [Lord] pointed out that your wife donated to Tim Kaine, do you consider that personal?" asked McGuirk.

"Again, yes I do, because he’s bringing my wife into this," replied Todd. "What is her business — what is it his business what she does? I don’t control her political opinions and she doesn’t control mine. I really — just think about that: You’re trying to sully me because my wife is an individual thinker in her life?"

He continued by saying he doesn't take Hannity's "criticism that seriously."

My point is that if you look at how Sean Hannity has treated me over the last four or five years publically, then you’ll see why I just don’t take his criticism that seriously," Todd said.

Rosenberg said the issue stems from animus over President Trump.

"This goes back to the rancor from a couple days ago ... this all goes back to Donald Trump," Rosenberg argued. "Everyone needs to grow up a bit and let the guy govern."

"I think it’s a two way street though," responded Todd.

"He needs to respect the fact that he’s got to be able to handle the tiniest bit of criticism. Look, I know the president very well. You guys know him very well. I’ve spent a lot of time with him over the last seven years. To me, his tragic flaw as a politician is that he can’t hide the fact that he can’t handle criticism."

Rosenberg agreed, but added a caveat.

"I agree with you. But here’s the problem Chuck, it’s not 'a little bit of criticism.' Its 24 hours a day, seven days a week," Rosenberg said.

Later in the interview, McGuirk mocked Todd's defense.

"Your wife did work for the Democrats and is a liberal activist, but whatever!" McGuirk said to Todd.

"Bernie, you know why people know this? It’s been disclosed," Todd said. "Everything about my wife and her work and her relationship to me — it’s all on the internet because I’ve publicly said something at various times when I felt that it was necessary."

"The difference is Sean Hannity chose not to talk about his professional relationship with Michael Cohen until publicly forced to in the courtroom. That’s all. That’s the difference. So don’t lash out at me because Hannity did something wrong."

The comments from Todd come two days after he argued on his MSNBC program "Meet the Press Daily" that Hannity should have been reprimanded by the network for what he sees as a conflict of interest in the conservative host not disclosing his relationship with Cohen.

Cohen's office, hotel room and house were raided on April 6, with the FBI seizing emails, tax documents and records related to his $130,000 payment to adult-film star Stormy Daniels.

Hannity downplayed the relationship with Cohen on radio, television and social media after the news broke on Monday by stating Cohen had never represented him “in any matter.”

“Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter,” Hannity tweeted to his 3.6 million followers. “I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees.”

“I assumed those conversations were confidential, but to be absolutely clear they never involved any matter between me and a third-party,” he added in a subsequent tweet.

Fox News issued a statement stating it was "surprised" by the allegation but that Hannity will continue to have the network's "full support."

"While Fox News was unaware of Sean Hannity's informal relationship with Michael Cohen and was surprised by the announcement in court yesterday, we have reviewed the matter and spoken to Sean and he continues to have our full support," the network said Tuesday.

Who posts their effing medication ritual on a public forum?
Wait, I know the answer.

I'm just glad Spola isn't posting the disgusting/revolting subjects he did three forums ago.....
We can only hope " Bob " visits a Doctor and discontinues the posting of the " Aftermath "......

Chuck Todd I thought had an interesting take on why not disclosing Hannity's relationship with people he was reporting is a problem...
Kind of have to read to the bottom where Chuck responds to questions about his wife's involvement with the Democratic party to really get your head around what he's saying.

No one wants to " Get " their head near anything involving Chuck Todd, except you.

Who did f Chuck Todd used to work for?

Who did f Chuck Todd used to work for?

I believe he's under contract with NBC Universal. So he started on their smaller nitch MSNBC and is now with NBC Network News. Or really I guess you could say he's a corporate man for a major American entertainment corporation.

Surely you're saying the Chuck Todds and Megan Kelly's of the world can't work for a politically slanted cable news channel and then ever be considered as real journalists again? Is that your point? If so... I don't agree.

Also, what I like about Chuck Todd... is when I read one of his articles the links to back up what he's saying lead to verifiable sources unlike Breibart where hyperlinks are kind of like decoration to the text and as often as not lead to pure balderdash.

I believe he's under contract with NBC Universal. So he started on their smaller nitch MSNBC and is now with NBC Network News. Or really I guess you could say he's a corporate man for a major American entertainment corporation.

Surely you're saying the Chuck Todds and Megan Kelly's of the world can't work for a politically slanted cable news channel and then ever be considered as real journalists again? Is that your point? If so... I don't agree.

Also, what I like about Chuck Todd... is when I read one of his articles the links to back up what he's saying lead to verifiable sources unlike Breibart where hyperlinks are kind of like decoration to the text and as often as not lead to pure balderdash.

Chuck Todd doesn't use " Verified " sources, he links back to other articles that
are grey and vague at best....
In simpler terms....He's Full of Shit 75 % of the time.....

Chuck Todd doesn't use " Verified " sources, he links back to other articles that
are grey and vague at best....
In simpler terms....He's Full of Shit 75 % of the time.....

Can you point to an example? I bet if I google his name and post the first interesting story by him that see- you won't be able to debunk any of his source work? What do you say...

Referring to Jeffrey Lord’s article in The American Spectatorpublished the same morning, the radio hosts asked Todd to respond to the hypocrisy alleged in the column.

Lord goes through a litany of examples in his article, saying that while interviewing Bernie Sanders eleven times this year, Todd never disclosed the fact that his wife’s company had received almost $2 million from the Bernie 2016 campaign.

Todd’s wife, Kristian Todd, was also communications director for Jim Webb’s Senate campaign in 2006 — but Todd did not mention that relationship in his 2017 interview with Webb on “Meet The Press.”

Kristian Todd also made a $2,500 donation to Sen. Tim Kaine, but Chuck Todd failed to disclose that potential conflict of interest when interviewing Kaine three times since last summer.

In response, Todd told Bernie and Sid, “That’s my wife. That’s not me. I think it’s a ridiculous place that we’re in in society that it’s guilt by association,” adding, “You’re trying to sully me because my wife is an individual thinker in her life.”

When McGuirk pressed further, Todd became more defensive, saying, “What my wife does with her money is her business. Judge me on my work.”

He also worked on political campaigns when he was younger, but they have buried that story.

Referring to Jeffrey Lord’s article in The American Spectatorpublished the same morning, the radio hosts asked Todd to respond to the hypocrisy alleged in the column.

Lord goes through a litany of examples in his article, saying that while interviewing Bernie Sanders eleven times this year, Todd never disclosed the fact that his wife’s company had received almost $2 million from the Bernie 2016 campaign.

Todd’s wife, Kristian Todd, was also communications director for Jim Webb’s Senate campaign in 2006 — but Todd did not mention that relationship in his 2017 interview with Webb on “Meet The Press.”

Kristian Todd also made a $2,500 donation to Sen. Tim Kaine, but Chuck Todd failed to disclose that potential conflict of interest when interviewing Kaine three times since last summer.

In response, Todd told Bernie and Sid, “That’s my wife. That’s not me. I think it’s a ridiculous place that we’re in in society that it’s guilt by association,” adding, “You’re trying to sully me because my wife is an individual thinker in her life.”

When McGuirk pressed further, Todd became more defensive, saying, “What my wife does with her money is her business. Judge me on my work.”

He also worked on political campaigns when he was younger, but they have buried that story.

What do you want to bet if I go to the American Spectator, I can find a few problems with their journalism? Just like I did with this last bit of fiction you posted.
Funny how nutter causes have such a hard time attracting serious journalists. I don't even have to be familiar with the company... but can just tell by the name "American Spectator" that it's filled with fake news.

I'm sticking with Chuck Todd. His hyperlinks actually back up what he's saying. He's a real journalist, who seem to hold himself accountable to Journalist ethics and standards of practice; and not just some paid hack, who earns his money for spinning political slant for the nutter news.

What do you want to bet if I go to the American Spectator, I can find a few problems with their journalism? Just like I did with this last bit of fiction you posted.
Funny how nutter causes have such a hard time attracting serious journalists. I don't even have to be familiar with the company... but can just tell by the name "American Spectator" that it's filled with fake news.

I'm sticking with Chuck Todd. His hyperlinks actually back up what he's saying. He's a real journalist, who seem to hold himself accountable to Journalist ethics and standards of practice; and not just some paid hack, who earns his money for spinning political slant for the nutter news.
F Chuck Todd, right down the middle, just like comey, nevermind his wife and 5 were for Hillary just like f Chuck wifes company makes millions off democrats.

Like the Brietbart DGU article that properly linked the CDC’s numbers? You people are too much. Don’t like anything that threatens MSM’s narrow narrative.

F Chuck Todd, right down the middle, just like comey, nevermind his wife and 5 were for Hillary just like f Chuck wifes company makes millions off democrats.

Yes... but also I think it's worth pointing out that the reason you know his wife still works with democrats is because Chuck Todd has disclosed that she does. He's publicly said I think it's important my viewers know this fact about me and my family outside of works.

Where does the money Sean Hannity's wife brings in every year come from? Has he disclosed it? Hell we don't even know where all the money Sean himself makes comes from even though millions of American tune into follow his shows everyday- so I can only imagine the racket his wife must have going on away from the spotlight...

Yes... but also I think it's worth pointing out that the reason you know his wife still works with democrats is because Chuck Todd has disclosed that she does. He's publicly said I think it's important my viewers know this fact about me and my family outside of works.

Where does the money Sean Hannity's wife brings in every year come from? Has he disclosed it? Hell we don't even know where all the money Sean himself makes comes from even though millions of American tune into follow his shows everyday- so I can only imagine the racket his wife must have going on away from the spotlight...
Yes, it came out after he went after a TV host for getting advice from Trump's attorney, BFD. F Chuck is a journalist, supposedly.

Why is it important that we know Hannity or Todd’s multiple streams of income?

"nutter causes" like the GOP convention and Trump's inauguration can only get 3rd rate, D list acts to talk or perform . . . it is embarrassing for most Republicans, but not the yahoos in here.

Back