SD Surf Tournament Results

They are a great team. They have depth at every position and probably the best goalie I saw all tournament? Several outstanding saves in semi final game vs. Eagles. Put an average goalie in and that score is not so lopsided. It was a blast watching all the teams play and was so impressed with the competitiveness of most all of the teams in this age bracket. It would be great if these top teams could reciprocate our attendance at these tournaments and come to Camarillo for ours? Fields and weather are second to none all year long.

They are a great team. They have depth at every position and probably the best goalie I saw all tournament? Several outstanding saves in semi final game vs. Eagles. Put an average goalie in and that score is not so lopsided. It was a blast watching all the teams play and was so impressed with the competitiveness of most all of the teams in this age bracket. It would be great if these top teams could reciprocate our attendance at these tournaments and come to Camarillo for ours? Fields and weather are second to none all year long.
What club are you associate it with?

Any insight on the final game between Strikers vs CDA? I know last time they played seemed like CDA had some excuses about a guest player?

Did the semis and final have rain? Weather was crazy for quarterfinals! Overall, I saw some great soccer from these 08 teams, and I was particularly impressed with Arsenal when I watched them play Strikers. Congrats to the champions -Strikers!

Did the semis and final have rain? Weather was crazy for quarterfinals! Overall, I saw some great soccer from these 08 teams, and I was particularly impressed with Arsenal when I watched them play Strikers. Congrats to the champions -Strikers!
Crazy weather all weekend, super fun

One of the best I have seen yet. Player movement and ball movement from both teams was awesome to watch!

Very impressed that Arsenal was able to qualify first out of that group with a great tie against Strikers. Sounded like Arsenal gifted them a goal at the end to get the tie. Arsenal looked to have a new player #26 who was outstanding I thought. Left foot, right foot, tenacious, changes direction well. Settled the ball out of the air everytime like a much older kid would. Ripped a shot from 25 yards out to tie the game in the last seconds against us (Eagles). I thought Slammers had a ton of talent, but Arsenal, Blues, and particularly Strikers had great team shape and very distinct roles in both phases....along with that outstanding goalie.

Any insight on the final game between Strikers vs CDA? I know last time they played seemed like CDA had some excuses about a guest player?
Strikers had no guest players for the tournament. The player CDA was complaining about is an '08 & a great player who plays with the team occasionally, but she is a full-time player on the Strikers '07 team, which is where she played this weekend.

Strikers had no guest players for the tournament. The player CDA was complaining about is an '08 & a great player who plays with the team occasionally, but she is a full-time player on the Strikers '07 team, which is where she played this weekend.
I'm curious is that the big strong defender?

Are you asking if she's a "big strong defender" that played on the 07 team this weekend, or the 08 team? The 08's had NO guest players this entire tournament.
Yes...the '08 who plays up with the '07 team...wondering if it is the defender that is/was one of the better, more athletic players at this age group.

Back