SCNL

Futbol30

SILVER
Is there a thread where this new league is explained?? I'm curious and I looked on their website and I can't for the life of me figure out what it's offering that's any different from ECNL, ECRL, etc. I do see local clubs playing in it so I'm wondering if this will house the 3rd teams?? Anyone care to explain?

Bumping this because my son's club may go to this and I don't see too much information on this besides that it's a new league this year.

Has there been any further information or experience with this league by anyone here? Their website doesn't really say much.

This league seems to be another one about national competition, so there seem to be regions, etc.

Seems like there could be travel to other states to be a part of this.

So strange that there is so little information.. The Camargo brothers are quoted in the link provided as saying they're excited for Slammers, but I'm curious what slammers teams will play there? There are so many leagues I can't keep up these days... @electrichead72 what league does he currently play in?

He's playing in Coast Soccer League right now. I think most of the teams in the club are going to move to SCDSL or SoCal or whatever that ends up being. Some of the Premier and Gold level teams are supposed to go to this SCNSL. My son is on a Gold team, but not sure if his team is going. His coach hasn't really confirmed that.

I'd rather he doesn't go, as we are not really able to do the out-of-state stuff every week.

Back