SCDSL Showcase

Moo

SILVER
I know it's only a showcase, but it should be a great Sunday to watch all the G05 teams at one place. Looking forward to seeing some of the tier one teams play during our break.....Good Luck to all....

I know it's only a showcase, but it should be a great Sunday to watch all the G05 teams at one place. Looking forward to seeing some of the tier one teams play during our break.....Good Luck to all....
I hope to be there. Trying to talk our coach into making it a mandatory excursion for the whole team, that way my wife has to let me go. ;)

Can't make the morning, but these games look great.

reasonYELLOW.gif
1:50 pm San Diego Surf EGSL Academy 2005 vs Beach FC - Long Beach G05 R.Perez Silverlakes Soccer Complex #07
reasonYELLOW.gif
1:50 pm So Cal Blues 2005 Kale vs LA Galaxy South Bay Girls 2005 Elite Silverlakes Soccer Complex #19A
5473 2:20 pm San Diego Surf Academy Girls (Barclay) 2005 vs Beach FC - South Bay G05 Parker Silverlakes Soccer Complex #12
5474 2:20 pm So Cal Blues 2005 Draluck vs CDA Slammers FC - Cerritos G05 Segovia Silverlakes Soccer Complex #13
reasonYELLOW.gif
2:20 pm Arsenal - San Diego Elite - J. Ocampo vs CDA Slammers FC - HB 05 Elite EGSL Silverlakes Soccer Complex #15
reasonYELLOW.gif
2:20 pm Legends FC - South G05 FC vs Real So Cal G05 White Silverlakes Soccer Complex #16
reasonYELLOW.gif
2:20 pm Strikers FC - OC 2005 Egsl vs CDA Slammers FC - Tustin G05 EGSL Aviles Silverlakes Soccer Complex #17A
5478 2:40 pm West Coast FC G05 Pre-ECNL vs Anaheim Surf Soccer Club G2005 Sanchez Silverlakes Soccer Complex #08
5479 2:40 pm Slammers FC G2005 vs Strikers FC - OC 2005 Black Silverlakes Soccer Complex #09
5480 2:40 pm Legends FC G05 FC vs Murrieta Surf G05 White Silverlakes Soccer Complex #14
reasonRED.gif
4:50 pm Irvine Slammers FC G05 EGSL Winn vs So Cal Blues 2005 Kale Silverlakes Soccer Complex #01 (turf)

Uugh! I was hoping for fall like weather... Uggs and hot pumpkin lattes...Not mounds of sunscreen and melted ice refills!

Happy that the showcase is this Sunday.. I feel like our schedule is so light now that Crl and tournaments r over for a while... miss our crazy schedules.

Murrieta surf 0-blues draluck 3. They have one girl on the team that is amazing . I honestly havent seen an 05 this good. Rumor has it she plays up to 03 as well... seriously amazing. She scored 2 and assisted 1. The wind storm and heat is ridiculous!!! Good luck out there.

Driving back from Victorville the wind was crazy around 12:00. Made me decide to not go watch any games. Feel bad for anyone having to deal with this wind. Been many weeks since it was this bad.

To the Blues Kale dad coaching his daughter from the middle of our sideline... next time try to relax, join your friends on your team's side, and enjoy watching your kid play. You might be surprised what she can do without your constant joysticking. ;)

To the Blues Kale dad coaching his daughter from the middle of our sideline... next time try to relax, join your friends on your team's side, and enjoy watching your kid play. You might be surprised what she can do without your constant joysticking. ;)
Hey @ajaxahi, thanks for your advice. That dad is a newbie to the competitive soccer ranks and I had a chance to talk with him after the game about etiquette and stepping back to enjoy his girl’s game. Nice to finally get a chance to play your girls on a regular sized field.

Uugh.... yikes.. I should have skipped looking. Our girls (Murrieta surf) had a tough schedule. I don't think we did as bad as that result shows... which is dead last. Lol.

Yeah no one has ever done that before. Especially you.

Since I'm already in the crosshairs of other trolls on this forum I figure I'll try and jump on this grenade so no one else has to deal with this kind of constant bullshit and harassment. There are plenty of well intentioned soccer parents on this forum just trying to navigate this crazy world of SoCal soccer. The trolls are unhelpful and unwanted. Learn from my mistakes - don't respond to them. Don't feed their psychopathic needs. :p:D:cool:

Since I'm already in the crosshairs of other trolls on this forum I figure I'll try and jump on this grenade so no one else has to deal with this kind of constant bullshit and harassment. There are plenty of well intentioned soccer parents on this forum just trying to navigate this crazy world of SoCal soccer. The trolls are unhelpful and unwanted. Learn from my mistakes - don't respond to them. Don't feed their psychopathic needs. :p:D:cool:
Hey, you trollin' me?

Yes. I think it's when the league schedules a couple of games between teams that may or may not play each other during the regular season and calls the games a Showcase. Next week I'll help you get a handle on "tournament" and "league".
You lack the understanding to go toe to toe with me as I created this world. Now first it was a rhetorical question but I'm sure most people got that. My post was intended to expose the fact that everything is now considered a showcase in order to sell the event to parents. Oh its a showcase, must be more worthwhile than a game or regular tournament. Early on the "showcase" moniker was used to emphasize the idea that individual players would be on display for evaluation by college coaches, similar to the old "ID" camp where Podunk University is in attendance; sorry my children but this is the reality! We are going to attend the Mars Slammers "Showcase" where Slammers Venus will play Slammers Krypton. Thank you for your sarcasm but it really wasn't that good.

Back