SC Del Sol and their Basket Case Deplorable

OMG is this what happens to you when you live in AZ and only have the AZ soccer forum with its 2x a month posts. Or are we all going to resort to this type of insanity on these soccer Forums? Posting and commenting on our own post ECT... Am i Crazy... no your not...shut up I wasnt talking to you...

OMG is this what happens to you when you live in AZ and only have the AZ soccer forum with its 2x a month posts. Or are we all going to resort to this type of insanity on these soccer Forums? Posting and commenting on our own post ECT... Am i Crazy... no your not...shut up I wasnt talking to you...
He reminds me of the sociopath in the movie Stepfather.

NO, I am not JC.
This Messi guy must have done something horrible. What did he do to you all?
I am not saying you're JC. Forget it....I know who you are though. Not many know who Clouseau is, including myself until I looked it up a few months back.

I will give you a clue, but not that one. The northern half of OC.

A clue? What is this? Kindergarten.

That post ^ is nothing but antagonizing nonsense. It's like those naughty kids that if you just ignore them, they stop because they really just want attention.

If these are AZ peeps trolling for real, that is truly sad!!!! MessiFTW, go ahead and dumb the post. I really don't care. There are so many red marks everywhere now. No one cares any more.

A clue? What is this? Kindergarten.

That post ^ is nothing but antagonizing nonsense. It's like those naughty kids that if you just ignore them, they stop because they really just want attention.

If these are AZ peeps trolling for real, that is truly sad!!!! MessiFTW, go ahead and dumb the post. I really don't care. There are so many red marks everywhere now. No one cares any more.
It's all about the dumb red marks, holla! I'm still trying to catch MAP, but dam it he keeps posting as well and MessiFTW clicks dumb on his posts too!

Back