SC Del Sol and their Basket Case Deplorable

That first post was very confusing. Not sure I totally understand the point of this thread, but MAP is not playing around anymore.

BabaB....this is the recap:

Messi has several screen names even though he is allegedly the same person(Jonathan)...and if he does not like you then he uses all three of his aliases to mark your posts with negatives...for example, Messi and his other aliases put negative marks on MAP and Nogoal's every post...what is so creepy is that he did a lot of it retroactively...Messi(Jonathan) must have spent many many man hours logging in and out of his multiple aliases to accomplish this ingnomious feat...as a result of Messi's mess, MAP is now -900 and Nogoal is trailing at -500 both record negatives I think...the scores don't matter but the creep factor is spooky...the MAP rating would mean Messi (Jonathan) logged in 1,800 entries to get 900 negative points and he logged in an additional 1,000 entries to get NoGoal up to -500. And that doesn't include the many other people Messi et al has smeared on the Forum.

If MAP is correct, Messi might also be a leader in a religious organization and he has said some things that would deeply offend most women/daughters who might read this forum...for example I believe he has called Megan R a "Ho" which as far as I can tell is a slur...can a religious leader disagree with her politics without calling her a slur? In Messi's (Jonathan's) case apparently not.

Then he also uses his aliases to agree with himself and to give one another positive rankings. Definitely funny but also very creepy.

Let's just say he is up there on the creep factor...I think that about answers the why this thread exists question...

Messi has several screen names even though he is allegedly the same person(Jonathan)...and if he does not like you then he uses all three of his aliases to mark your posts with negatives...for example, Messi and his other aliases put negative marks on MAP and Nogoal's every post...what is so creepy is that he did a lot of it retroactively...Messi(Jonathan) must have spent many many man hours logging in and out of his multiple aliases to accomplish this ingnomious feat...as a result of Messi's mess, MAP is now -900 and Nogoal is trailing at -500 both record negatives I think...the scores don't matter but the creep factor is spooky...the MAP rating would mean Messi (Jonathan) logged in 1,800 entries to get 900 negative points and he logged in an additional 1,000 entries to get NoGoal up to -500. And that doesn't include the many other people Messi et al has smeared on the Forum.

If MAP is correct, Messi might also be a leader in a religious organization and he has said some things that would deeply offend most women/daughters who might read this forum...for example I believe he has called Megan R a "Ho" which as far as I can tell is a slur...can a religious leader disagree with her politics without calling her a slur? In Messi's (Jonathan's) case apparently not.

Then he also uses his aliases to agree with himself and to give one another positive rankings. Definitely funny but also very creepy.

Let's just say he is up there on the creep factor...I think that about answers the why this thread exists question...
Wow. I am wondering if MAP has a strong libel case here? I'd start screen printing some of his posts ASAP before they can all be deleted.

MAP
I don't know about all this but, what does Trump have to do with it? Hard to bash Trump on women when you want BJ { Bill Jefferson } Clinton back in the white house. Lastly, how can anyone disagree with his description of rapino?

MAP
I don't know about all this but, what does Trump have to do with it? Hard to bash Trump on women when you want BJ { Bill Jefferson } Clinton back in the white house. Lastly, how can anyone disagree with his description of rapino?
Something is fishy here. New poster, Alias is Sheriff Joe as in Joe Arpaio from AZ, newbie not wanting for posters to look at their alias bio, 1st posts is not about soccer instead it's responding to MAP. Interesting, just interesting!

What is ironic is that after MessiFTW's identity was revealed, he hasn't clicked the "dumb button". Which he has done every day, on the hour, on every post since forever. If he starts clicking away now after 11:05 am today, even more fishy after he reads this post.

Messi has several screen names even though he is allegedly the same person(Jonathan)...if he does not like you then he uses all three of his aliases to mark your posts with negatives...for example, Messi and his other aliases put negative marks on MAP and Nogoal's every post...what is so creepy is that he did a lot of it retroactively...he must have spent many many man hours logging in and out of his multiple aliases to accomplish this ingnomious feat...as a result of Messi's mess, MAP is now -900 and Nogoal is trailing at -500 both record negatives I think...the scores don't matter but the creep factor is spooky...the MAP rating would mean Messi (Jonathan) logged in 1,800 entries to get 900 negative points and he logged in 1,000 entries to get NoGoal up to -500. And that doesn't include the many other people Messi et al has smeared on the Forum.

Twlight zone(ish) - 2016

Back