Roll Call - 2016 (05s)

Tech-since roll call usually comes in late spring, are we doing it early?
Just trying to update the existing list to get you going with the latest and greatest for you to take over.

I would recommend you start a new roll call list in May, before tournament season starts. There is some action in the spring but there is still some movement before we go into summer.

If you create the post, you can then go back and edit the list accordingly throughout the season. We may need to start a "kickstarter" to upgrade your forum membership so you can have more control over editing your posts.

Good luck buddy!

Lastman you have some big shoes to feel, what type of cold beverage do you like so I can buy you one at the next tournament I see you at. As always LaDoctor will be there to help you out.

Lastman you have some big shoes to feel, what type of cold beverage do you like so I can buy you one at the next tournament I see you at. As always LaDoctor will be there to help you out.
I have it on good authority that the "chef" gets top shelf liquor so make sure you don't restrict yourself when asking him LastMan...

Let's recap. Chef and LAD are leaving! Tech is moving to 06! I'm now in charge of roll call and NC Specs for next year. And, I have to pick a quality alcoholic beverage. Fun!!!

Let's recap. Chef and LAD are leaving! Tech is moving to 06! I'm now in charge of roll call and NC Specs for next year. And, I have to pick a quality alcoholic beverage. Fun!!!

LaDoctor is not leaving he is staying with current club, but everything else you said is correct. Yes I have access to top shelf liquor on the cheap.

Oh...wait! Forgot one item. I need to upgrade my user status to get all the cool added features.

Thank you!! It was her decision... she made it on her 12th birthday. She's super shy so this was a huge step for her to leave her comfort. I'm not sure I completely agree... but I went with it. We left on great terms and have the door open to go back if we want to.
They're building a really good program out there... Especially with the new staff (Girls Older Director and new coaches)

I agree... MS getting better and now have a new great coach as well. I'm actually sad for her to leave. My daughter decided to go because of legends south new coach... she just loves her (coach Jenny lawlor) and some of the girls as well. I think both teams will be very strong this coming season. We will miss MS.

Lawlor is coaching littles?! Oh wow. You absolutely made the right choice- that was my daughters first trainer. Tough, consistent, NT scout and Coach. What a GREAT ADD I had no idea

Back