Roll Call - 2016 (04s)

List has been updated to close to 40 posters who have answered the roll call, it's been fun meeting a lot of you and getting to meet some wonderful families out supporting their kids.

We're still missing in action a few posters from the old forum, shown here with last seasons teams:

jmandlx - Beach FC - LB
SBCA1409 - Beach FC - LB
Spinebender - CDA Slammers Segovia
jessicamorrell - NHB Black
808bloodline - SDSC Navy
SoccerWill - Strikers OC Black
Cocosdad - Surf EGSL
kidzsoccerfan - Surf EGSL

.....and of course we have the posters who provide entertainment, whether you love them or hate them, namely "Frank the Tank" who has been on fire as of late. Throw in a random Flipthrow appearance every now and then you really shake things up I guess.

Last I heard Flipthrow had tons of insight to the going ons to the soccer in the Carlsbad down to San Diego area and had been associated to Carlsbad / Galaxy SD but never confirmed.

As far as anonymity goes, if you're here to window shop, a lurker would be the way to go, but I know Soccer18 and others are big on answering the roll call, so keep the roll call going. It's been a great way to network and interact!

Last edited:
Beach FC LB Nunes
Formerly JessicaMorrell - NHB Black

This new forum bugs me. Weeding through all the ads and trying to line up posts with names mostly keeps me on the fringe.

Back