Release/transfer

pewpew

SILVER ELITE
Got a call today from an old friend who's dd is in her second season of club. After leaving their old team and joining their new club..they've found the grass is not so green on the other side. After a long weekend of "shenanigans" as he put it, the opportunity to go back to their old team is a possibility he said. Both teams are playing Coast and Bronze but different brackets if this matters. I told him I thought the roster freeze was Aug. 1st and with my daughter being an 03 and her first season I had no clue. He's not a member here but I told him I'd post on here to ask anyone in the know. Thanks in advance. Is this what we have to look forward to with club?!?!

Got a call today from an old friend who's dd is in her second season of club. After leaving their old team and joining their new club..they've found the grass is not so green on the other side. After a long weekend of "shenanigans" as he put it, the opportunity to go back to their old team is a possibility he said. Both teams are playing Coast and Bronze but different brackets if this matters. I told him I thought the roster freeze was Aug. 1st and with my daughter being an 03 and her first season I had no clue. He's not a member here but I told him I'd post on here to ask anyone in the know. Thanks in advance. Is this what we have to look forward to with club?!?!

Club soccer is more like General Hospital from back in the day, get ready it has many turns and curves my friend. Find a good coach, a comfortable chair plus a good ice cream place and enjoy your kids journey.

Rule 1.5 covers transfers. During the freeze period, there is another layer of paperwork and the losing club gets an opportunity to contest the transfer. I don't know personally of any attempts at transfer that did not succeed, but people have said it happens.

http://media.calsouth.com/data/Downloads/About_Us/08.2013CalSouthRulesandRegulations.pdf?rev=CA0E

Back