Recommended coaches for technical training

Mic Nificent

SILVER ELITE
Good evening. I have a 03 daughter in San Diego and we are looking for a coach that does private or group training and focuses on technical skills. Thanks in advance. Any recommendations??

Don’t have anything in San Diego, but in Manhattan Beach area highly recommend David with Beastmode Soccer. He does what you are looking for. Trains many top athletes including Alex Morgan, Rachel Daly etc. send me a PM, if interested and I can send you his info.

If he’s worth it I’m willing to make the drive. I’ll get back to you in a few after my daughters game. Thank you
There used to be a facility in Eastlake Chula Vista called Futbol Factory. Football factory recently closed and became DV7. One of the top trainers at Futbol Factory was coach Chikis. His phone number is: (619) 779-6693. You can also ask Chikis for Cruz’s contact. Cruz is an excellent coach as well. I recommend you scheduling sessions with both if possible.
If your daughter is a GK ask Chikis for Sebastians contact. Good luck!’

There used to be a facility in Eastlake Chula Vista called Futbol Factory. Football factory recently closed and became DV7. One of the top trainers at Futbol Factory was coach Chikis. His phone number is: (619) 779-6693. You can also ask Chikis for Cruz’s contact. Cruz is an excellent coach as well. I recommend you scheduling sessions with both if possible.
If your daughter is a GK ask Chikis for Sebastians contact. Good luck!’

Back