Product Reviews

dadenska

BRONZE
Hi. I'd love to hear other people's recommendations for useful soccer products and warnings of not-s0-useful products. For example, can anyone give feedback on Zepp Soccer Tracker or DribbleUp Soccer ball?

Thanks!

*Sorry for the double post. I couldn't figure out how to delete the post on the other thread.

How old is kid kid you are trying to track? The metrics are usually more informative while tracking a group of kids. You see what the athlete is doing compared to the other athletes doing the same training.

Dribblup plenty of reviews online. Wanted to buy my littlest kid a dribbleup but last I saw they didnt have a size 3. People also complained the SW bricked and couldnt use the ball. Don't know if they fixed the SW. They push the ball a lot of FB and hard to get replies from people - could be fake people replying. ??

Hi. All the Dribbleup reviews I saw online were somehow connected to the company, so I didn't feel like they were unbiased. I'd love to hear from people who have used it. Is it great for a few weeks but then ends up in the closet or has it been useful in seeing improvement?

i got the same feeling. for old price and kickstarter price, was going to take a risk but they didnt have the small ball. Think for younger kids would be a good product to get them touches - older kids going to get bored.

I bought an Adidas MiCoach ball for my older son. I waited like 3 years tracking that thing until Adidas.com closed them out. Paid $60 bucks. Great Match Quality ball. Good features. After awhile became a display ball sitting on the charger stand. Good ball to kick around with a team to see who can kick the ball the hardest or bend it. If used correctly, and know what you are looking at, you can correct a child's kicking form

I purchased the dribble up. My 8yo was excited to get it and uses it approximately 5 days of the week for about 10-15 minutes a day. Nothing crazy, but it appears to have increased his interest in some of those drills that one gets bored typically doing on your own. We've only had for 6 weeks, so can't say for certain whether the interest will continue. I hope so. I also have a 6yo, who has done it but no where near as consistent as his older brother. It was also nice to use these few weeks/months when we got the most rain in CA for the year.

Every so often the tracker stops to track, but a quick reset (logout and login) tends to fix it. Its only been used for footskills. The juggling and shooting feature has not been used really.

Back