Privileged vs. Full Funded Teams

What do you think of this
http://www.soccerparenting.com/essential-lessons-christian-pulisics-parents/

If you have no soccer background, never player or even seen a game before your kid suddenly starts playing what tell them besides "have fun" ?
It actually sounds crazy, how messed up is that? Some of my best soccer memories are when my Daughters' team is between games and they are just being little girls, braiding hair and so forth.
Maybe rethinking things is in order.

From my point of view.
"Privileged" play way more tournaments
Fully funded parents seldom want to reach out to their pockets. Most want everything handed to them.

Any thoughts on which teams play more matches, both league and tournaments, Privileged or Fully Funded?
What makes you guys think boys on fully-funded teams aren't privileged?
I know boys on so-called privileged teams who live in trailer parks or worse. I know boys on funded teams the polar opposite. When I first saw the cars in the parking lot at a TFA practice I couldn't believe it.

What makes you guys think boys on fully-funded teams aren't privileged?
I know boys on so-called privileged teams who live in trailer parks or worse. I know boys on funded teams the polar opposite. When I first saw the cars in the parking lot at a TFA practice I couldn't believe it.
Yep.
Whats the point of this thread anyways??
Fully funded or p2p
Mostly comes to demographics
However if you are driving 1 -2 hours one way to practice you probably have burned alot of bridges close to home so you have no choice but to push your kid so he can make that fully funded and make you look good among your friends putting all the pressure on your kid..

Back