Presidents Cup

Mac

BRONZE
Just looked over day 1 results and wish I could've watched Eagles vs Slammers 6-2. Both are solid teams, thought it would've been a tighter match. Good luck on Day 2!

Just looked over day 1 results and wish I could've watched Eagles vs Slammers 6-2. Both are solid teams, thought it would've been a tighter match. Good luck on Day 2!
This is the bad thing about blind draws and three team brackets. One of the better teams in this age group had a bad day and is now out of the tournament.

All three of these teams can beat any of the remaining teams in the elimination rounds. Eagles should thank the soccer Gods that they didn't have to play blues first and THEN play a fresh slammers team. Other weak groups have teams moving on that would have easily been eliminated. (Bad)Luck of the draw for slammers.

All three of these teams can beat any of the remaining teams in the elimination rounds. Eagles should thank the soccer Gods that they didn't have to play blues first and THEN play a fresh slammers team. Other weak groups have teams moving on that would have easily been eliminated. (Bad)Luck of the draw for slammers.
Wow...so half the thread is gone? Just like that?
At least the whole forum didn’t collapse like last time.

Wow, just saw the thread I posted was taken off the forum. I wonder why Could it be a certain Eagle's Dad/mom was butthurt and outed as being an asshole for showcasing their daughters "greatest hits"?

Back