presidents cup - laguna united?

whatever

SILVER
anyone know why laguna united forfeited their games? they seemed to have a decent team this fall.

anyone know why laguna united forfeited their games? they seemed to have a decent team this fall.
It looks like it happened after they had played their first game game because I was checking in on the Apple Valley game and saw they had tied with them. Then later saw the forfeits come in.

wow, what the heck happened? I just looked at the rules and the $$ penalties alone for forfeiting are huge - especially once the tournament has started.

Anyone know the scoop on this?
It had to be one of the following:
1. Coach got tossed and had to serve additional game suspension and didn't have a back up
2. Something on their roster is not accurate

Anyone know the scoop on this?
It had to be one of the following:
1. Coach got tossed and had to serve additional game suspension and didn't have a back up
2. Something on their roster is not accurate
I'd lean towards number 2. Can't imagine not having an assistant coach with credentials, and for a coach to get tossed out, wow.

How is Presidents cup going for those that are in it? We advanced to next weekend, big surprise as we have little depth and lost our starting center back.

Looks like Oxnard United dropped out due to injuries. They had qualified as a wild card. Does this usually happen? Plus the wild cards and seeding changed as well.

Back