7. LA Galaxy
8. LA Premier
9. Blues
10. Eagles
11. Slammers
12. Pats
13. Legends
14. Albion

From what I have heard, I would put lagsd toward the bottom of the list.

From what I have heard, I would put lagsd toward the bottom of the list.

I heard Slammers DA lost another stud. That's 2 great players, one went back to Surf, does anyone know where the other stud went? I think Slammers DA needs to drop to the bottom. Does anyone know why players are leaving?

Refer to the thread discussing Albion Cup.
Ok...I went back and read thru it, still don't see your point. A teams first games after summer break by no means dictates how they will play. Hell our girls played in the Silverlakes tournament and our Coach changed formations, positions and personnel every 15 min. We went 2-1, I promise you that is not how we will play as we move forward. Scrimmages Legends last weekend. We were tied 2-2 with 15 min left and Coach started changing personnel and formations again. Lost 5-2.

My point being, your making broad, pointed generalizations with little to know merit. (i.e. Your statement about Copa having more talented teams than Albion). Let's just agree to disagree!

Refer to the thread discussing Albion Cup.
LAGSD won Albion Cup after being off for two months. Not the full squad either and played a formation we hadn't played since Surf Cup '16. This tourney was meant strictly as a warmup for England. It served its purpose.
Why are you such a hater? Most people on this blog know exactly the style LAGSD plays. Your comments are way off base.
Last meaningful game before that was a loss to RSC in the play in game for FWR. Regulation and OT ended 0-0. RSC won 3-2 in PK's.

LAGSD won Albion Cup after being off for two months. Not the full squad either and played a formation we hadn't played since Surf Cup '16. This tourney was meant strictly as a warmup for England. It served its purpose.
Why are you such a hater? Most people on this blog know exactly the style LAGSD plays. Your comments are way off base.
Last meaningful game before that was a loss to RSC in the play in game for FWR. Regulation and OT ended 0-0. RSC won 3-2 in PK's.
My bad. The RSC game finished regulation 1-1.

Probably because of the coaching changes. AW/CB are off main coaching duties, had another coach that is now gone now on their third coach. Is this accurate Splinter?

Ok...I went back and read thru it, still don't see your point. A teams first games after summer break by no means dictates how they will play. Hell our girls played in the Silverlakes tournament and our Coach changed formations, positions and personnel every 15 min. We went 2-1, I promise you that is not how we will play as we move forward. Scrimmages Legends last weekend. We were tied 2-2 with 15 min left and Coach started changing personnel and formations again. Lost 5-2.

My point being, your making broad, pointed generalizations with little to know merit. (i.e. Your statement about Copa having more talented teams than Albion). Let's just agree to disagree!

All of our teams are experimenting. This another reason why these rankings and this desire to rank everyone is not accurate. The rankings listed are definetly not correct from any I have seen. Let's have fun and since everyone is so intent on being honest how about everyone let us know why so many players at certain DA are trying to get on other teams? Also why are certain players from a DA already lining up their ninth grade year DA? Scandal!
People will say whatever they can to save face and tear down clubs they have grudges with that's why rankings don't work! Problem is if you keep kicking at the little guys they may punch you in the mouth one day. Congratulations to the clubs who recruited their entire team this year! You are truly a special level of crazy

"You're making" "No merit"

I just don't think it's that big of a deal. So far the only thing I have heard about lagsd is that they were playing kickball at that tournament. Will they do that all year? I hope not. If you have a problem with teams being discussed, positively or negatively, talk to the guy who did the ranking. It's youth soccer. Lighten up.

"You're making" "No merit"

I just don't think it's that big of a deal. So far the only thing I have heard about lagsd is that they were playing kickball at that tournament. Will they do that all year? I hope not. If you have a problem with teams being discussed, positively or negatively, talk to the guy who did the ranking. It's youth soccer. Lighten up.
Will do, but I'm not the one taking cheap shots at other teams based on hearsay....

Will do, but I'm not the one taking cheap shots at other teams based on hearsay....

How is that a cheap shot? Every Carlsbad parent I have talked to said it wasn't their finest weekend. So let them come back and prove it was just a one off.

Are you trying to get your kid a spot at Carlsbad?

Not one Carlsbad or Albion parent was anything but calm at that final and complimentary on other sides style of play.
People who insist on starting crap like a poster who never posts but wants to rank us are the ones who should be forced to say who they are affiliated with.
Let the coaches act like idiots and care about this stuff. Instead let's as parents do a better job of pointing out the good of the programs and style of play. People would be much more involved if there was an outlet for positive discussion with the occasional critique.

Not one Carlsbad or Albion parent was anything but calm at that final and complimentary on other sides style of play.
People who insist on starting crap like a poster who never posts but wants to rank us are the ones who should be forced to say who they are affiliated with.
Let the coaches act like idiots and care about this stuff. Instead let's as parents do a better job of pointing out the good of the programs and style of play. People would be much more involved if there was an outlet for positive discussion with the occasional critique.
Well said

Probably because of the coaching changes. AW/CB are off main coaching duties, had another coach that is now gone now on their third coach. Is this accurate Splinter?
Yes we are on our 3rd coach and he has been with us for a few weeks now. In regards to the two players that left, the first went back to Surf and was a part of their championship team the other is recent and I believe moved up to play with the 03 team. Our team will be fine. I think there are a few players on our team that were under the radar last year and will surprise some people. Like Kicker's team our coach had players in different positions and experimented with multiple formations in the last showcase. Impossible to rank the DA teams at this point. Every coach is experimenting and most seem to be giving all their players plenty of playing time. That might change in season.

Back