Preseason DA Rankings 04

The best.... you all HAD the best. You have oversaturated your market. Those of us not there sit back and wonder what is it that you all are chasing. You have great talent and now they are spread over ~20 teams as opposed to the previous ~8.
True.....So what are your thoughts on ECNL having 4 teams in OC and adding a 2nd in the North County SD area?

Anyway, congrats to Beach’s ‘04 DPL Team for making it thru to The next Round in the USYSL Nationals.

Ha ha @chargerfan I hadn't logged in here in a month and I was sent the two screenshots you are referring to which are now conveniently gone if you need them lol. Quite ummm interesting information. Like I asked who deleted them @Dominic or someone who realized he may have said a taddddd toooo much ?

True.....So what are your thoughts on ECNL having 4 teams in OC and adding a 2nd in the North County SD area?

Anyway, congrats to Beach’s ‘04 DPL Team for making it thru to The next Round in the USYSL Nationals.

Definitely need a couple in L.A. county and not just in Calabasas area. I'm from SoCal and don't understand how anyone would make that commute. Hopefully there will be some positive changes next year.

Tons of clubs have applied for ECNL, doesn't mean you get it. Its a rolling application and many factors come into play such as the clubs history, recent performance, coaching staff and fields and resources.

In my opinion, ECNL has a decision to make when adding clubs this year and I think it will be pivotal to it's brand. Excited to see it all unfold as I think more changes are coming from US Soccer.....

Tons of clubs have applied for ECNL, doesn't mean you get it. Its a rolling application and many factors come into play such as the clubs history, recent performance, coaching staff and fields and resources.

In my opinion, ECNL has a decision to make when adding clubs this year and I think it will be pivotal to it's brand. Excited to see it all unfold as I think more changes are coming from US Soccer.....

Agreed. I think on the criteria of recent performances Fram will find themselves in the rejected pile.

Agreed. I think on the criteria of recent performances Fram will find themselves in the rejected pile.
Yes, they don't have the best track record. But, FRAM does have a geographic location that has never had an ECNL club and a strong area to draw players from. I also heard they have purged a few individuals from the club for change. We will see.

Yes, they don't have the best track record. But, FRAM does have a geographic location that has never had an ECNL club and a strong area to draw players from. I also heard they have purged a few individuals from the club for change. We will see.
Would be a HUGE slap in the face to Beach if they gave FRAM or any other SB club ECNL status.

Would be a HUGE slap in the face to Beach if they gave FRAM or any other SB club ECNL status.
Times have changed. Beach has chosen their path with GDA. I agree with other posters ECNL needs to select based on geography and solid record. Are there any deserving clubs in L.A. County?

Times have changed. Beach has chosen their path with GDA. I agree with other posters ECNL needs to select based on geography and solid record. Are there any deserving clubs in L.A. County?
After the 8 existing clubs voted down any expansision in SoCal for 3-4 years running, what would you have them do? One could easily argue Had ECNL looked to ”re-shuffle” the deck a few years back or simply added a club in the SB area, the push for GDA wouldn’t have been so strong. Not like there are any other Clubs with both GDA and ECNL.

Let’s be honest....was DMCV a “worthy” Club? More so than Legends and/or Beach? We know it wasn’t because of a lack of geographical representation.

Like most things in life, politics ruined it!

So why do you want ECNL then? Just asking because it seems like Beach does great on the other circuit
Wasn’t saying I did or didn’t want it. It goes back to my post stating that if they gave ECNL to FRAM it would be a huge slap in the face.

I will say that I feel ECNL is a better alternative League than DPL especially in terms of balance competition (Top to bottom) in the ‘03 and ‘04 age groups therefore IF ECNL was liking to expand into LA County. BEACH would still make sense as an addition.

I am asking because I don't know that area too well- don't you think they need one more "north" or is the distance between Blues and Strikers and Beach lengthy
Yes Sharks no way belongs in the League. Period

Back