Prayers to the Legends Family

LBSoccer

SILVER
My condolences out to the Legends FC families on the loss of their coaches Matt Hodges and Gaby Constante. What a horrible tragedy. I lost my sister over the memorial day weekend 11 years ago and it is a heartbreak to get the terrible news. Prayers out to all those hurting.

This is awful! I was hoping someone made a mistake when I heard the news and this didn't really happen. Matt was an amazing person who will be missed. He always seemed to make even the most boring event more fun. He had an absolutely awesome sense of humor. I will be praying for the families. I can't imagine how they must be dealing with this.
1f625.png

With much sadness, SoCal Academy send its thoughts and prayers to Legends FC and the friends and families of the four victims who passed this weekend in a tragic car accident, Coaches Matt Hodges and Gabby Constante. In Matt and Gabby’s passing, we lost two flames that helped our small community burn brightly on and off the pitch.
SoCal Academy

With much sadness, SoCal Academy send its thoughts and prayers to Legends FC and the friends and families of the four victims who passed this weekend in a tragic car accident, Coaches Matt Hodges and Gabby Constante. In Matt and Gabby’s passing, we lost two flames that helped our small community burn brightly on and off the pitch.
SoCal Academy

I feel for their families, friends, colleagues, and players. For many of their players, it could be the first time they have lost someone close to them. So sad.

I miss my friends. Matt Hodges is the sole reason my daughter didn't give up playing soccer. He got her to play when no one else could.

Gabby was a wonderful ray of light for everyone that knew her. She cracked me up all the time at the Ayala and Legends games.

Prayers to her family and to Josh and Momma Hodges. Our family has a permanent empty space with their absence.

I miss my friends. Matt Hodges is the sole reason my daughter didn't give up playing soccer. He got her to play when no one else could.

Gabby was a wonderful ray of light for everyone that knew her. She cracked me up all the time at the Ayala and Legends games.

Prayers to her family and to Josh and Momma Hodges. Our family has a permanent empty space with their absence.

I am sure it is so difficult on their players. I wish your daughter and all the players much understanding and peace during this difficult time.

Back