Powered by CRL

It is an existing League called USYS National League (probably the oldest national league for youth players). The only change is how it is broken up into regions.

Reactions: USC
Threads like this one make me miss the old forum before the crash. On the old forum, a large percentage of the posters on the forum had top flight players and everyone knew the pecking order. When someone has to ask what the USYS National league is, it just shows how many people here have kids that are playing in made up flight 1s but who would have never made the first, the original National league or "Nationals". Now days, I hear people talking about national cup and think it is nationals. Do people really believe that all the dilution is helping develop the top 1%? I know it does help develop parents self esteem by being able to say that their kid is playing in flight one of some abc league. Too bad really.

Threads like this one make me miss the old forum before the crash. On the old forum, a large percentage of the posters on the forum had top flight players and everyone knew the pecking order. When someone has to ask what the USYS National league is, it just shows how many people here have kids that are playing in made up flight 1s but who would have never made the first, the original National league or "Nationals". Now days, I hear people talking about national cup and think it is nationals. Do people really believe that all the dilution is helping develop the top 1%? I know it does help develop parents self esteem by being able to say that their kid is playing in flight one of some abc league. Too bad really.

Maybe you should start your own forum just for parents of "top flight players"? You could even create a test for potential members to make sure they have the necessary background knowledge to join your forum.

Maybe you should start your own forum just for parents of "top flight players"? You could even create a test for potential members to make sure they have the necessary background knowledge to join your forum.
We used to have that. Azzuri used to run "DA Players/Parents Only" section on the old forum to share meaningful info and data just pertinent to DA league and teams. It was necessitated by having too much white noise around the discussion and bashing from non-DA parents.

I know you posted the comment with sarcasm but it actually was very informative and helpful sharing real info quickly.

Not advocating that we do that again but just sharing what was done.

"powered by CRL" is a curious phrase that seems odd. It's used every other sentence. It's just CRL under a different name.

"powered by CRL" is a curious phrase that seems odd. It's used every other sentence. It's just CRL under a different name.
You are 100% correct. I called CRL last week and asked if this is another league we need to pay for. In summary, their response is it is the same CRL, just different branding and more closely tied to National League. I think it is more impacting other regions.

You forgot to mention the “performance environment” as well. I’m all pumped up, where do I sign up for this league?

Is this a case of:
"Same Clowns, Different Circus"
"Same Circus, Different Clowns"
"Or just the same. But we now get to use the word Pathway"

Marketing is really making in roads in youth soccer, coming soon... keeps on going and going....but powered by

duracell-bunny-courtesy-the-daily-mail.jpg

All the way to the National League of...

Back