Ponderable

A woman explains why women shouldn’t be in combat units
Jazz Shaw Jan 15, 2019 12:31 PM
Top Pick
Soldiers.jpg

And she’s got a point

I’m sure their shareholders don’t need me to tell them anything. They’ll all be fine, Joe. For every shareholder that sells for financial or ideological reasons, another will buy for those reasons as well. In fact, more Americans agree with the stands they take than the other side...
And that's exactly why Trump is your President.
You people just don't get it.

I’m sure their shareholders don’t need me to tell them anything. They’ll all be fine, Joe. For every shareholder that sells for financial or ideological reasons, another will buy for those reasons as well. In fact, more Americans agree with the stands they take than the other side...
For example? Lol!

For t-suckers money comes first. They, like t, would sell out at a moments notice. They have no moral fiber, no backbone, no ethics, just greed.

QUOTE="messy, post: 240979, member: 3299"

I don’t flip houses.
We Know !

I have bought and sold residences over the years, making very healthy profits.
I don't believe YOU !

Real estate is neither a business nor even a hobby.
Oh my....and you don't make any sense.

I have some mortgage debt but I’m wayyy to the good.
Oh my....further nonsense.

Trump, on the other hand, does real estate (and name licensing) as a business.
Yes...he HAS a real Business, and he's quite profitable !
And YOU .....oh my.

Apparently, he hasn’t succeeded and has gone bankrupt several times.
Poor Poor " Messy " Financial, buy him books - send him to school....what
does he do.....beat down the teacher.

(A reality TV show made him solvent).
Poor Poor " Messy " Financial....nope ...he increased his Market exposure !
Now Imagine that....as a result he's now POTUS.

It’s fun to speculate about his debts and who is creditors are...maybe we will see his tax returns someday.
YOU oooooze Jealousy and Envy.....have fun with your fantasy " Speculations " !

/QUOTE

messydesk.png

Gillette Faces Widespread Mockery, Backlash for Woke Man-Scolding Ad
EmailTwitter

Gillette-ad-against-_boys-being-boys_-640x480.jpg

Gillette/YouTube
15 Jan 201976

3:15
Shaving product manufacturer Gillette received an overwhelmingly negative response to its latest advertisement campaign, which takes a stand against “toxic masculinity.”

The advertisement, which received over 330,000 dislikes on YouTube against just 75,000 likes, asked viewers, “Is this the best a man can get?” in a twist on the company’s classic tagline, “The best a man can get,” and took on a number of issues, including sexual harassment and bullying, but also masculinity.

At the start of the video, “toxic masculinity” is read out as one of the main negative issues in society, along with “bullying,” and “sexual harassment.”

I don’t flip houses. I have bought and sold residences over the years, making very healthy profits. Real estate is neither a business nor even a hobby. I have some mortgage debt but I’m wayyy to the good.
Trump, on the other hand, does real estate (and name licensing) as a business. Apparently, he hasn’t succeeded and has gone bankrupt several times. (A reality TV show made him solvent). It’s fun to speculate about his debts and who is creditors are...maybe we will see his tax returns someday.
I have a hard time believing anything you post. Anyone who feels the need to create an additional account and hide behind it is obviously having feelings of inadequacy.

So when you feel that you can't get your point across or another poster is getting the best of you is that when you bring in Legend? Reading your post I can almost feel your frustration with yourself for getting caught but you brought this all on yourself, so no pitty for self inflicted pain. Unless of course you're into that.

QUOTE="messy, post: 240979, member: 3299"

I don’t flip houses.
We Know !

I have bought and sold residences over the years, making very healthy profits.
I don't believe YOU !

Real estate is neither a business nor even a hobby.
Oh my....and you don't make any sense.

I have some mortgage debt but I’m wayyy to the good.
Oh my....further nonsense.

Trump, on the other hand, does real estate (and name licensing) as a business.
Yes...he HAS a real Business, and he's quite profitable !
And YOU .....oh my.

Apparently, he hasn’t succeeded and has gone bankrupt several times.
Poor Poor " Messy " Financial, buy him books - send him to school....what
does he do.....beat down the teacher.

(A reality TV show made him solvent).
Poor Poor " Messy " Financial....nope ...he increased his Market exposure !
Now Imagine that....as a result he's now POTUS.

It’s fun to speculate about his debts and who is creditors are...maybe we will see his tax returns someday.
YOU oooooze Jealousy and Envy.....have fun with your fantasy " Speculations " !

/QUOTE

messydesk.png
He’s a mess.

Back