Ponderable

Example 8,255, in just this version of the forum, of why you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

https://sites.psu.edu/psy533wheeler...tion-of-mentally-ill-patients/comment-page-1/

Put your Liberal rag over that big

easy-button-cropped1.jpg

and maybe it will take me a smidge longer
to set you off with the TRUTH....

Well I guess you removed all doubt about that Mr. Legend house flipper.

Like I had posted earlier, stick to one screen name, not three. You're not that smart.
I don’t flip houses. I have bought and sold residences over the years, making very healthy profits. Real estate is neither a business nor even a hobby. I have some mortgage debt but I’m wayyy to the good.
Trump, on the other hand, does real estate (and name licensing) as a business. Apparently, he hasn’t succeeded and has gone bankrupt several times. (A reality TV show made him solvent). It’s fun to speculate about his debts and who is creditors are...maybe we will see his tax returns someday.

I don’t flip houses. I have bought and sold residences over the years, making very healthy profits. Real estate is neither a business nor even a hobby. I have some mortgage debt but I’m wayyy to the good.
Trump, on the other hand, does real estate (and name licensing) as a business. Apparently, he hasn’t succeeded and has gone bankrupt several times. (A reality TV show made him solvent). It’s fun to speculate about his debts and who is creditors are...maybe we will see his tax returns someday.
No, you just flip screen names and you aren't very good at that either.

Is that your opinion or Legends or both? Oh wait.. there's a third one as well.

Later loser....

Tell that to their shareholders.
I’m sure their shareholders don’t need me to tell them anything. They’ll all be fine, Joe. For every shareholder that sells for financial or ideological reasons, another will buy for those reasons as well. In fact, more Americans agree with the stands they take than the other side...

Back