Ponderable

I was just talking to a guy at a bar who told me a story about getting backstage pass for him and his girlfriend to a Joan Jett show, and Joan Jett ended up stealing her away. Like he ended up going home and the girlfriend stayed behind. lol All he said was they were together for a long time he heard...
Do you still like Joan Jett?

I just wondered if he still liked her after she stole his girlfriend away.
That must suck.

Ha... wasn't my girlfriend. I'd have way too much ego to tell that story on here if it was about me yo.

Although, at a celebrity side note I saw that high fashion lady/icon Anna Winters (I think is her name, but I'm too lazy to look up) and her entourage in mid-town last Friday. Although "entourage" might be the wrong word. Fiddy has an entourage... this was more like a 100 yard parade of beautiful women made up, in their Sunday best and in their high heels clamoring after Anna. Literally her party was four wide (ie taking up the entire sidewalk) with a 6 foot tall skinny blonde who looked like a 25 year old Daryl Hannah just ran me over. Haha she was not giving up her place at the front. Just before she pushes me I look over at Anna and her jaw kinda like half drop like OMG I can't believe she just did that... but then the crowd of them marched on past at warped speed and all that was left was the clattering of high heels and the smell of french perfume in the air.

lol NYC is like cray.

Ha... wasn't my girlfriend. I'd have way too much ego to tell that story on here if it was about me yo.

Although, at a celebrity side note I saw that high fashion lady/icon Anna Winters (I think is her name, but I'm too lazy to look up) and her entourage in mid-town last Friday. Although "entourage" might be the wrong word. Fiddy has an entourage... this was more like a 100 yard parade of beautiful women made up, in their Sunday best and in their high heels clamoring after Anna. Literally her party was four wide (ie taking up the entire sidewalk) with a 6 foot tall skinny blonde who looked like a 25 year old Daryl Hannah just ran me over. Haha she was not giving up her place at the front. Just before she pushes me I look over at Anna and her jaw kinda like half drop like OMG I can't believe she just did that... but then the crowd of them marched on past at warped speed and all that was left was the clattering of high heels and the smell of french perfume in the air.

lol NYC is like cray.
So,... you dont like her anymore, and you're gay now?

Back