Ponderable

DiMQhBOV4AA76XC.jpg
All you want is a strongman, bend over pal Putin is ready to come and Trump is letting him in.

Time to cut the line to this fucking anchor baby bullshit.

600 Pregnant Illegals Hoping to Have Anchor Babies in U.S. Detained

If a pregnant woman can hike across 100 miles of open desert then not only do I say that makes her both awesome and almost superhuman- but I posit that is exactly the type of person we want in America. I say let her in and maybe throw her a parade.

This talk of anchor babies has me a bit torn. Aren't for the most part we talking about rich Saudi and Chinese giving their children American citizenship? First let me say the fact that we have rich foreigners wanting to move their wealth here tell us that our rich are under taxed. And also again, accepting that we do need immigration... aren't rich foreigners again in the group of ones we want coming?

If a pregnant woman can hike across 100 miles of open desert then not only do I say that makes her both awesome and almost superhuman- but I posit that is exactly the type of person we want in America. I say let her in and maybe throw her a parade.

This talk of anchor babies has me a bit torn. Aren't for the most part we talking about rich Saudi and Chinese giving their children American citizenship? First let me say the fact that we have rich foreigners wanting to move their wealth here tell us that our rich are under taxed. And also again, accepting that we do need immigration... aren't rich foreigners again in the group of ones we want coming?
No, we are all full up on foreigners.

National Guard deployment led to more than 10,000 arrests of illegal immigrants, says CBP
by Anna Giaritelli
| July 16, 2018 01:13 PM

Yarn | Hell of a good start. ~ 300 (2007) | Video clips by quotes, clip ...
▶ 0:02
https://getyarn.io/yarn.../d7388f88-4706-44b7-8fa5-832b9c0524d1
Oct 14, 2017

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers and Border Patrol agents apprehended thousands of people that guardsmen helped point out.
(AP Photo/John Mone, File)

The National Guard's deployment to the southwest border in mid-April has led to 10,805 "deportable alien arrests" of people who illegally entered the United States from Mexico, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokeswoman said Monday.

Because guardsmen are military personnel and not law enforcement officers, they cannot apprehend illegal immigrants. But CBP officers and Border Patrol agents apprehended thousands of people that guardsmen helped point out.

No, we are all full up on foreigners.

As in end all immigration into the United States?

Hmm.... maybe I should turn this on over to the guy Rick has described as super smart. If that doesn't convince you jokers, then nothing will. Bruddah, any thoughts on how cutting of the follow of low cost labor will effect the broader economy of the United States?

National Guard deployment led to more than 10,000 arrests of illegal immigrants, says CBP
by Anna Giaritelli
| July 16, 2018 01:13 PM

Yarn | Hell of a good start. ~ 300 (2007) | Video clips by quotes, clip ...
▶ 0:02
https://getyarn.io/yarn.../d7388f88-4706-44b7-8fa5-832b9c0524d1
Oct 14, 2017

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers and Border Patrol agents apprehended thousands of people that guardsmen helped point out.
(AP Photo/John Mone, File)

The National Guard's deployment to the southwest border in mid-April has led to 10,805 "deportable alien arrests" of people who illegally entered the United States from Mexico, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokeswoman said Monday.

Because guardsmen are military personnel and not law enforcement officers, they cannot apprehend illegal immigrants. But CBP officers and Border Patrol agents apprehended thousands of people that guardsmen helped point out.

I'm just curious. Trump has raised spending on the boarder by how much? And how many of those dastardly boarder crosser's has he caught?

Or to put it another way. Like we're paying all this extra money to protect the boarder, but if you were to guess at how effectively your money is being spent- you think that more or less then how many immigrants were picked up by the Obama administration? And if it turns out Trump's efforts aren't resulting in more arrests- where is all that extra money we're spending really going? In the theme of this thread... I think it's worth pondering.

As in end all immigration into the United States?

Hmm.... maybe I should turn this on over to the guy Rick has described as super smart. If that doesn't convince you jokers, then nothing will. Bruddah, any thoughts on how cutting of the follow of low cost labor will effect the broader economy of the United States?
Do you realize there have been periods in this country when we stopped immigration for long periods of time to allow assimilation after periods of mass immigration?
Pick up a history book, Einstein.

Do you realize there have been periods in this country when we stopped immigration for long periods of time to allow assimilation after periods of mass immigration?
Pick up a history book, Einstein.

There were also periods where we bought slaves and brought them in like chattle. What does any of that have to do with the here and now?

Back