Ponderable

What a peice of shit he is.

Obama deal sent Rwandans accused of butchering Americans to Australia amid refugee swap: report
The Obama administration reportedly agreed to offload three Rwandans accused of slaughtering Americans to Australia -- a previously unknown arrangement connected to a broader migrant swap between the two countries that made headlines when President Trump balked at the deal in 2017.

A lengthy Politico report detailed how the administration agreed to transfer the three Rwandan men accused of a gruesome 1999 attack against Western tourists on a gorilla-watching visit to Uganda. They had been extradited to the U.S. and charged under terrorism laws, but in 2006 a judge ruled that the men’s confessions to the attacks that left two Americans and six other Western tourists dead were extracted through torture by Rwandan officials. The case was dropped and the men were left in limbo until the Obama-era deal.

The agreement to send them to Australia reportedly was made amid a seemingly related deal, struck during the final days of the Obama administration, for the U.S. to take as many as 1,250 migrants whom Australia was holding in offshore refugee centers -- which had come under international scrutiny for alleged mistreatment of migrants. In return, the U.S. would send over a much smaller number of refugees in Central America as part of an effort to relocate people fleeing drug violence.

President Trump famously raged at then-Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in January 2017 and tried to renege on the deal, saying it would make him “look terrible” considering he was elected to office on a platform of reducing migration.

What a peice of shit he is.

Obama deal sent Rwandans accused of butchering Americans to Australia amid refugee swap: report
The Obama administration reportedly agreed to offload three Rwandans accused of slaughtering Americans to Australia -- a previously unknown arrangement connected to a broader migrant swap between the two countries that made headlines when President Trump balked at the deal in 2017.

A lengthy Politico report detailed how the administration agreed to transfer the three Rwandan men accused of a gruesome 1999 attack against Western tourists on a gorilla-watching visit to Uganda. They had been extradited to the U.S. and charged under terrorism laws, but in 2006 a judge ruled that the men’s confessions to the attacks that left two Americans and six other Western tourists dead were extracted through torture by Rwandan officials. The case was dropped and the men were left in limbo until the Obama-era deal.

The agreement to send them to Australia reportedly was made amid a seemingly related deal, struck during the final days of the Obama administration, for the U.S. to take as many as 1,250 migrants whom Australia was holding in offshore refugee centers -- which had come under international scrutiny for alleged mistreatment of migrants. In return, the U.S. would send over a much smaller number of refugees in Central America as part of an effort to relocate people fleeing drug violence.

President Trump famously raged at then-Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in January 2017 and tried to renege on the deal, saying it would make him “look terrible” considering he was elected to office on a platform of reducing migration.

Obama is and will go down as the scum # 44 that needs to be scrubbed away for good !

LOL!
D6vuiuNW4AAUGrb.jpg

California and gasoline prices....

The missing billions spent on gasoline in California each year

California drivers already pay more for gasoline than motorists in just about every other state.

But even after taking into account state gas taxes, blending requirements aimed at reducing air pollution and other environmental and climate fees attached to each gallon of fuel, it appears drivers in the Golden State pay a lot more than they should.

UC Berkeley professor Severin Borenstein calls the price differential “California’s mystery gasoline surcharge” that roughly translates into a premium of 20 to 30 cents on every gallon pumped in the state.

And that’s not chump change when one considers Californians consume 40 million gallons a day. Multiply that over an entire year and Borenstein says that comes to between $3 billion to $4 billion that is unaccounted.

And here’s the kicker: A state committee that looked into the price discrepancy and turned in its report to the California Energy Commission last fall did not come up with a firm explanation.

“I don’t know why it is,” said Borenstein, who was the chairman of the Petroleum Market Advisory Committee, which was made up of five members from the public and private sectors.

Theories range from suspicions about gasoline refiners and marketers to criticisms that the state’s regulatory burdens have made California unfriendly to business but Borenstein says they are just that — theories.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...sd-fi-california-gasoline-20180402-story.html

California and gasoline prices....

The missing billions spent on gasoline in California each year

California drivers already pay more for gasoline than motorists in just about every other state.

But even after taking into account state gas taxes, blending requirements aimed at reducing air pollution and other environmental and climate fees attached to each gallon of fuel, it appears drivers in the Golden State pay a lot more than they should.

UC Berkeley professor Severin Borenstein calls the price differential “California’s mystery gasoline surcharge” that roughly translates into a premium of 20 to 30 cents on every gallon pumped in the state.

And that’s not chump change when one considers Californians consume 40 million gallons a day. Multiply that over an entire year and Borenstein says that comes to between $3 billion to $4 billion that is unaccounted.

And here’s the kicker: A state committee that looked into the price discrepancy and turned in its report to the California Energy Commission last fall did not come up with a firm explanation.

“I don’t know why it is,” said Borenstein, who was the chairman of the Petroleum Market Advisory Committee, which was made up of five members from the public and private sectors.

Theories range from suspicions about gasoline refiners and marketers to criticisms that the state’s regulatory burdens have made California unfriendly to business but Borenstein says they are just that — theories.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...sd-fi-california-gasoline-20180402-story.html
Not many will be surprised.
Ca is just going to get worse with the new Gov.

See what chain migration does?
This killer is probably related to Obama.

Illegal Immigrant Accused Of 12 Murders In Texas Had Been Arrested Several Times Before, But Never Deported

May 18th, 2019
Billy-Chemirmir-Dallas-County-Sheriffs-Department-e1558056691519.png

Billy Chemirmir, Dallas County Sheriff's Department

A Kenyan man accused of 12 murders while living in the United States illegally also had been arrested four times for less serious crimes, according to Dallas County, Texas, records.

While immigration authorities have placed a hold on Billy Chemirmir, a Kenyan citizen, now that he has been arrested on charges of capital murder, the 46-year-old’s previous brushes with the law leave questions as to why such a move wasn’t made much sooner.

At least the Dems aren't hiding it anymore,
afiya-abortion-billboard-SCREENSHOT.jpg
Just Listen to Yourself: Anne Hathaway Argues In Favor of Reducing the Black Population

Posted at 4:30 pm on May 20, 2019 by Kira Davis

In the days since Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey signed the “fetal heartbeat bill” the rhetoric around the issue of life and abortion has reached a fever pitch. The rage coming from the pro-abortion crowd is so extreme it is beginning to feel a bit disturbing. It’s gone far beyond the typical talking points. The arguments in favor of abortion have suddenly gone from passionate to furious. Rage has given way to hysteria and hysteria is causing a lot of pro-choicers to rip bigger and bigger holes in the fabric of their own logic and tolerance.

Case in point – actress Anne Hathaway and professional naked person Emily Ratajkowski invoking race to up the “wokeness” anti on the abortion debate.

“As we’re resisting, let us also call out the complicity of the white women who made this awful moment possible, and which — make no mistake — WILL lead to the unnecessary and avoidable deaths of women, a disproportionate number of whom will be poor and/or black. Speak up. Show up. Don’t give up.” – Anne Hathaway

“The states trying to ban abortion are the states that have the highest proportions of black women living there. This is about class and race and is a direct attack on the fundamental human rights women in the US deserve “- Emily Ratajkowski

I’ve been a professional opinion writer for nearly a decade now, and there are standards and rules I must follow in order to be taken seriously. I’ve largely followed these rules but Anne’s and Emily’s weird abortion arguments are giving me Forest Whitaker-eye so today I’m throwing professionalism out the window (temporarily) to say…

What in the hell are you ladies even saying right now?!

Just listen yourself. Are you honestly trying to tell me that the best thing for black women is to have fewer black babies? Because that is what you’re saying. The argument being made here is that abortion is good for the health of black women. Coincidentally, abortion prevents the black population from expanding at healthy rates.

What a funny coincidence that Planned Parenthood’s founder was a passionate advocate for “culling” the black population through abortion. She was such a fan of the idea she created an entire organization dedicated to making it a success – a foundation which just so happens to be zealously supported by most wealthy, white, female celebrities.

But I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.

Is it a good or bad thing that college admissions aren’t made only on academic merit? I have an opinion on this issue, and I’m sure you do as well. But our opinions shouldn’t be forced on others. In a free society, the government shouldn’t force universities to follow affirmative action programs, but otherwise it should be up to the universities to decide whom they are going to admit, and on what basis. That’s what the free market is all about.

Given this record, why should parents who try to get their kids into college be investigated by the FBI, charged with major crimes, and be subjected to a campaign of defamation in the media? Yet this is exactly what has happened.- - Lew Rockwell

Is it a good or bad thing that college admissions aren’t made only on academic merit? I have an opinion on this issue, and I’m sure you do as well. But our opinions shouldn’t be forced on others. In a free society, the government shouldn’t force universities to follow affirmative action programs, but otherwise it should be up to the universities to decide whom they are going to admit, and on what basis. That’s what the free market is all about.

Given this record, why should parents who try to get their kids into college be investigated by the FBI, charged with major crimes, and be subjected to a campaign of defamation in the media? Yet this is exactly what has happened.- - Lew Rockwell
So it's ok to pull an Aunt Becky then?

At least the Dems aren't hiding it anymore,
View attachment 4721
Just Listen to Yourself: Anne Hathaway Argues In Favor of Reducing the Black Population

Posted at 4:30 pm on May 20, 2019 by Kira Davis

In the days since Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey signed the “fetal heartbeat bill” the rhetoric around the issue of life and abortion has reached a fever pitch. The rage coming from the pro-abortion crowd is so extreme it is beginning to feel a bit disturbing. It’s gone far beyond the typical talking points. The arguments in favor of abortion have suddenly gone from passionate to furious. Rage has given way to hysteria and hysteria is causing a lot of pro-choicers to rip bigger and bigger holes in the fabric of their own logic and tolerance.

Case in point – actress Anne Hathaway and professional naked person Emily Ratajkowski invoking race to up the “wokeness” anti on the abortion debate.

“As we’re resisting, let us also call out the complicity of the white women who made this awful moment possible, and which — make no mistake — WILL lead to the unnecessary and avoidable deaths of women, a disproportionate number of whom will be poor and/or black. Speak up. Show up. Don’t give up.” – Anne Hathaway

“The states trying to ban abortion are the states that have the highest proportions of black women living there. This is about class and race and is a direct attack on the fundamental human rights women in the US deserve “- Emily Ratajkowski

I’ve been a professional opinion writer for nearly a decade now, and there are standards and rules I must follow in order to be taken seriously. I’ve largely followed these rules but Anne’s and Emily’s weird abortion arguments are giving me Forest Whitaker-eye so today I’m throwing professionalism out the window (temporarily) to say…

What in the hell are you ladies even saying right now?!

Just listen yourself. Are you honestly trying to tell me that the best thing for black women is to have fewer black babies? Because that is what you’re saying. The argument being made here is that abortion is good for the health of black women. Coincidentally, abortion prevents the black population from expanding at healthy rates.

What a funny coincidence that Planned Parenthood’s founder was a passionate advocate for “culling” the black population through abortion. She was such a fan of the idea she created an entire organization dedicated to making it a success – a foundation which just so happens to be zealously supported by most wealthy, white, female celebrities.

But I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.

Now this is something I would call out as extremely racist.

Back