Ponderable

AOC: My approval rating drop is the result of racism and sexism (and Fox News)
John Sexton Mar 18, 2019 5:31 PM
Top Pick
c90cbeb0-d506-454d-831e-6b0b717686bd.png

“This is *the* playbook.”

Gotta love when these jew hating towel heads go after their own.

VIDEO: Leftist NYU Students Blame Chelsea Clinton For Christchurch Terror Attack Because She Condemned Ilhan Omar's Anti-Semitism
Timothy Meads | @timmymeadstweet | March 15, 2019

a674234b-efc2-41e0-b1c9-e487c7a94aea.jpg

UPDATE:

Esor Fasa, the leftist activist referenced below in the original story, has deleted her entire Twitter account in wake of heavy criticism for the video showing her "best friend" verbally attacking Chelsea Clinton.

ORIGINAL:

Chelsea Clinton attended an interfaith vigil in memory of the 49 Muslim souls slain in yesterday's terror attack on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, but students at New York University lashed out at Clinton right to her face after feeling "uncomfortable" with her presence because, in their minds, she deserves blame for the tragedy because her previous condemnation of Rep. Ilhan Omar's antisemitic remarks are tantamount to supporting Islamophobia which encouraged the terrorist attack.

A twitter user by the name of Esor_Fasa first posted, "@ChelseaClintonis here at the NYU vigil right now. A lot of students feel uncomfortable. People haven’t forgotten the Islamophobic mob she incited against @IlhanMN. There is no sense of responsibility."

Democrats.....eating their own.

Baltimore Mayor resigns from board that paid $500K for her books
Jazz Shaw Mar 19, 2019 2:31 PM
Top Pick
Pugh.jpg

The gravy train has pulled into the station

Of course he lives in Ca.
You know I sort of admire you losers who live here knowing you can’t elect anybody on your team, because your kind is so in the minority in your communities.
You feel so shitty about it but you should be proud of the diversity. People welcome your right to be idiots...just not racist and hate-filled idiots.

You know I sort of admire you losers who live here knowing you can’t elect anybody on your team, because your kind is so in the minority in your communities.
You feel so shitty about it but you should be proud of the diversity. People welcome your right to be idiots...just not racist and hate-filled idiots.
So Trump is on your team?
Must be frustrating for you blue state queers to have trump running things.
All that intelligence and you nominate a crook?
There is a big difference between diversity and illegal alien criminals.
Wise up Milk Toast.

QUOTE="messy, post: 255203, member: 3299"

You know I sort of admire you losers who live here knowing you can’t
elect anybody on your team, because your kind is so in the minority in your communities.
" Messy " Sad.......

1. You feel so shitty about it but you should be proud of the adversity.
2. People welcome your right to be an idiot...
3. You're just a racist and hate-filled idiot.

A. Look in the Mirror. (1)(3)
B. Look at your Party. (2)(3)
C. Look at the company YOU keep. (1)(2)(3)

/QUOTE]

Oh....." Messy " " Messy ".......

AOC: My approval rating drop is the result of racism and sexism (and Fox News)
John Sexton Mar 18, 2019 5:31 PM
Top Pick
c90cbeb0-d506-454d-831e-6b0b717686bd.png

“This is *the* playbook.”

The playbook? Are you saying it's unfair that she stole Trump's CNN is out to get me playbook and is now using it to save herself...
Or is this another case of Joe having one set of rules for conservatives and another like everyone one else?

Back