Pats G2005 RSM (Undefeated 2016/17 SCDSL Fall Tier II) Open Practices

G2005 RSM (Rancho Santa Margarita) team finalizing 2017/2018 team roster. Very strong team - going Flight I for 2017/18 season. Three consecutive undefeated fall seasons (2014/15 ESL, 2015/16 Tier III, 2016/17 Tier II).

Looking to add 2 or so solid Tier I, or exceptional Tier II girls for next season.

Practices next week from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm on Monday and Wednesday.

If interested, follow this link:

http://www.pateadores.org/Default.aspx?tabid=320025

to read about the team, and click on the 2017/2018 tryout link on the page to inquire with coach regarding location, and share some information regarding your daughter if interested.

Thanks All!

Awesome accomplishment this year, sounds like your team is ready to start playing in the tier 1 bracket, it's a very challenging division, I'm sure it will push your girls to get even better,

Wish you luck in the up-coming season.

Awesome accomplishment this year, sounds like your team is ready to start playing in the tier 1 bracket, it's a very challenging division, I'm sure it will push your girls to get even better,

Wish you luck in the up-coming season.

Thank you for the well wishes, Projustice! Yes, when I look at the teams in South I and South II from Tier I SCDSL this year, having seen both Tier I Blues teams play - and your Legends Tier I team as well, I know our girls - that are used to almost always winning - are going to have some very humbling 2017/18 games. That said, I can hardly imagine the growth they are going to experience as soccer players and tiny women. Can't wait to watch . . . Thanks for the good wishes and the welcome!

Thank you for the well wishes, Projustice! Yes, when I look at the teams in South I and South II from Tier I SCDSL this year, having seen both Tier I Blues teams play - and your Legends Tier I team as well, I know our girls - that are used to almost always winning - are going to have some very humbling 2017/18 games. That said, I can hardly imagine the growth they are going to experience as soccer players and tiny women. Can't wait to watch . . . Thanks for the good wishes and the welcome!

I'd have to agree with that.. after playing tier 1 for a few years now... as long as my daughter could hang ... and get play time.. I could not see going to tier 2. But it is for sure challenging... and I'll admit some games r hard to watch. And with certain teams like SD Surfs top team.. a 2-0 loss game is like a win to me. I do notice my daughter plays better against these top teams... in fact most of the team usually plays up to the competition. But that doesn't mean a win. The biggest issue I have encountered this year (as team manager) which was a weird "combining" year had less to do with the girls and more to do with the parents. Parents don't like to lose.

Good Team down in South County... We played them twice in the same tournament going 1-1 against them.... It looks like Tier 1 will have several new teams next year which should make it interesting.

Good Team down in South County... We played them twice in the same tournament going 1-1 against them.... It looks like Tier 1 will have several new teams next year which should make it interesting.

Ah, yes, Freedom FC - our nemesis. Thanks for the kind words, Moo. You have a good team as well. Our girls always look forward to playing your team! 2-2 over the last two years. Hopefully the tie breaker will come in the knockout rounds of State Cup - lol. Sounds like you guys are going Flight 1 too next year - congrats, your girls are great players, and have a very well coached team.

Back