Pateadores Placentia/Yorba Linda B2005 Flight 1 Needs Players

Pats PYL B2005 Flight 1 team is looking to add a couple of players for this upcoming season. This team trains Monday/Wednesday at Tuffree Middle School. For more information, please contact Director of Coaches, Mike Stauber.

mbstauber3@gmail.com

Hi Matt. I thought the PYL Pats were a flight 3 (Boys 05) team last year that had a solid season. Is this team going to flight 1 or is it a new team you have formed? Sounds like an interesting opportunity.

Hi Matt. I thought the PYL Pats were a flight 3 (Boys 05) team last year that had a solid season. Is this team going to flight 1 or is it a new team you have formed? Sounds like an interesting opportunity.
This will actually be a new team to our area. We are excited to fill out the roster.

But where is the "new team" actually from? Your original post suggests you already have 12 players, that means it's a team coming from somewhere. Flight one teams just don't appear out of the blue.

But where is the "new team" actually from? Your original post suggests you already have 12 players, that means it's a team coming from somewhere. Flight one teams just don't appear out of the blue.
As I said, it is a new team to our area. The bulk of the players came from Strikers North.

This will actually be a new team to our area. We are excited to fill out the roster.

Be careful assuming new teams will automatically be given flt 1 status by scdsl. That didn't go well for quite a few new teams last year. If the new team is taking over an existing flt 1 slot in your club, you should be ok.

Be careful assuming new teams will automatically be given flt 1 status by scdsl. That didn't go well for quite a few new teams last year. If the new team is taking over an existing flt 1 slot in your club, you should be ok.
It is a returning Flight 1 team with enough players to carry status. This will be a Flight 1 team this year.

That's what's great about SCDSL: "You want to be a Flight 1 team? OK, you're a Flight 1 team!" Never mind that 10 of 20 Flight 1 teams had a goal differential of -10 or worse last season, or that several of the Flight 2s were/are better than some of those bottom 10.

No matter the Flight, parents should be looking for growth. And Pats are good for that, so this could be a good opp'y.

Back