Parking fees

Eagle33

PREMIER
Does referee have to pay parking fee at Surf Cup?

Ask your association specifically, there should be an arrangement for referees not to pay...that parking fee should cover your gas.

Does referee have to pay parking fee at Surf Cup?

If you have assignments to Surf Cup, you will have received an email with parking instructions. Parking is free for referees at both venues. Polo Fields has a designated reserved parking area for refs.

Are you refereeing at Surf Cup this weekend?

If you have assignments to Surf Cup, you will have received an email with parking instructions. Parking is free for referees at both venues. Polo Fields has a designated reserved parking area for refs.

why yes, yes i am. see you there....

why yes, yes i am. see you there....

I did not want to disclose the secret way we get free parking. The last thing we need is a bunch of parents trying to park for free and our parking privileges taken away.

I am working with Rich N on Sunday morning at Polo, B14.

yep. he mentioned that. should be a fun couple of days.

I am thinking of wearing ear plugs so I don't have to hear the parents when I work the B11/12's. I will block out the dumb comments, but it also block the stupid funny comments. It would make the coaches have to tell the AR when he wanted to sub, because I would not be able to hear them yell sub, sub.

Curious, do refs have to pay at most venues that charge?

No. If I do have to pay, usually at a college venue, than I get a receipt and write it off on my taxes.

A few years ago at State Cup in Apple Valley they tried to charge me for parking. I told them no and to contact the Cal South ref coordinator. He told me we had to pay the $10 per day. There were four of us refs in the car. I told him we would just go back to San Diego and he could find four more refs. Long story short, we did not have to pay for parking. Can't play genes without the refs.

chicken teriyaki bowl is famous referee delicacy.

although i could do without that drone hovering over my filed.......

Yes, I did referee at Surf Cup at the weekend. It was my first Surf Cup (never had time for this before) and I must say that you guys is San Diego along with Surf Cup Sports was very well organized and prepared for this tournament.

Yes, I did referee at Surf Cup at the weekend. It was my first Surf Cup (never had time for this before) and I must say that you guys is San Diego along with Surf Cup Sports was very well organized and prepared for this tournament.

Shows what professional management and a large force of unpaid volunteers can do.

Were you in Oceanside or Del Mar?

Back