Pardon David Dennison

I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

Donald Trump, August 22, 2018

A tweet that shall live ... in ... infamy!

What? No Manafort’s a rat tweet from the idiot in chief yet? It’s not like he has actual presidential activities any day of any week of any month of any year that deter him from the important business of a President of the United States since the end of the 18th century?

What? No Manafort’s a rat tweet from the idiot in chief yet? It’s not like he has actual presidential activities any day of any week of any month of any year that deter him from the important business of a President of the United States since the end of the 18th century?
He can't escape, Putin has him under 24/7/365 surveillance.

I guess when t eventually tweets his disappointment with Manafort, in a manner distinct and incoherent as only t can muster, may we see an uptick in the kitchen forum by the usual gang of idiots.

I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

Donald Trump, August 22, 2018

A tweet that shall live ... in ... infamy![/QUOTE
I surely appreciate Fandangle’s “funny” emoji. But I posted this direct and inviolate tweet from t as a placeholder for any future t tweet that contradicts itself, thereby further confirming the mental acumen of our current chief executive.

grammarly.com
Just so you know the typo you so gleefully attempt to highlight is an error in spelling, not a misuse of grammar . . . but I'm sure in your over-exuberant glee you failed, once again, to think, like always. I'm glad to see I gave you a reason to see yourself worthy. You are free to continue proof reading my stuff, because I won't.

Just so you know the typo you so gleefully attempt to highlight is an error in spelling, not a misuse of grammar . . . but I'm sure in your over-exuberant glee you failed, once again, to think, like always. I'm glad to see I gave you a reason to see yourself worthy. You are free to continue proof reading my stuff, because I won't.
Wounded rodent alert. nå er allerede gon

I think can't is the word you are looking for.
You big dummy.

Did Sean Hannity’s lawyer actually designate Elliot Briody as David Dennison as he did with Donald Trump in paying off women who either pose nude for money, or in Trump’s case, appear nude while having sex on film for money?

It would explain the “paternity” reference in the Trump hush agreement, since GOP financial leader’s playboy model got pregnant. Unless, and I’m just spitballing here, there’s a little guy about 10 now, who needs no Halloween costume to be a characture of t later this month.

Did Sean Hannity’s lawyer actually designate Elliot Briody as David Dennison as he did with Donald Trump in paying off women who either pose nude for money, or in Trump’s case, appear nude while having sex on film for money?

It would explain the “paternity” reference in the Trump hush agreement, since GOP financial leader’s playboy model got pregnant. Unless, and I’m just spitballing here, there’s a little guy about 10 now, who needs no Halloween costume to be a characture of t later this month.
Like, "Family values" icon Ted Nugent there are children they never knew about, all about . . . Here, there and everywhere.

Back