OMG

I'm wonder what the left's talking point word of the day is?
Yesterday apparently it was fascist...
What'll it be today? racist? nazi? liar, homophobe? fake Hawaiian ....?

I'm wonder what the left's talking point word of the day is?
Yesterday apparently it was fascist...
What'll it be today? racist? nazi? liar, homophobe? fake Hawaiian ....?
We don’t need one. We sit back and watch the White House implode and we’re good.

You and yours are the ones that set the tone, I just highlight it.
You and yours? Fuck you!
You fuckin ignorant jack ass....
That's just you, not your family, not your associates, not your buddies here in the kitchen...just you
The only thing you highlight is ignorance, stupidity and the inability of a grown man to have or express his own opinion.

You and yours? Fuck you!
You fuckin ignorant jack ass....
That's just you, not your family, not your associates, not your buddies here in the kitchen...just you
The only thing you highlight is ignorance, stupidity and the inability of a grown man to have or express his own opinion.
I guess the word of the day maybe, irrational, as in LE is an irrational individual with demons rattling around in his head.

Hey did you see what the Country Music Association did to that hateful tv preacher mike hucksterbee? Sent his fat ass packing about a day after some idiots put him on their Board. See ya! The new silent majority strikes!
Comin’ for his daughter next, as the “re-shaping” of the White House continues daily...

Hey did you see what the Country Music Association did to that hateful tv preacher mike hucksterbee? Sent his fat ass packing about a day after some idiots put him on their Board. See ya! The new silent majority strikes!
Comin’ for his daughter next, as the “re-shaping” of the White House continues daily...
Hateful preacher?
Sounds like more pc bullshit counselor.
If you disagree with someone just shout them down....and "justify" it by claiming they're hateful.

Hateful preacher?
Sounds like more pc bullshit counselor.
If you disagree with someone just shout them down....and "justify" it by claiming they're hateful.
He clearly didn’t have values appropriate for the Country Music Association, now did he? Those values that he has aren’t love and tolerance, they were something very different.

Back