OMG

Probably because I'm human. Which is why I can't help but chuckle at people calling other's hypocrites as if they are so lofty. Haha Haha

Good stuff....exceptance is a good sign to making positive changes with one's self. My work is done with you.

Now off to work on the others...

You and she are both on drugs. Get over it. Are you unaware of a major federal investigation of the president and his team, the likes of which hasn’t been seen since watergate? Now that’s newsworthy!
So now I'm on drugs... nice. You are hilarious, and naive. YOUR candidate is the one who can not get over it. YOUR candidate is the one still talking about why she lost. I'm just here to remind you about that Sunshine. Seems like you're still bitter...

Smile, tomorrow is another day.

So now I'm on drugs... nice. You are hilarious, and naive. YOUR candidate is the one who can not get over it. YOUR candidate is the one still talking about why she lost. I'm just here to remind you about that Sunshine. Seems like you're still bitter...

Smile, tomorrow is another day.
I really don’t think about her. She’s a hack and I don’t give her a second thought. Tomorrow is another day, you’re right. Mueller and Trump will be in the news.

Ohio moves to protect parents who refuse to “transition their transgender children”
Jazz Shaw Mar 22, 2018 12:31 PM
TexasTrans.jpg

An important test case

Back