OMG

This is why she is still reported on. Between falling or break dancing I'm not sure which, the hag can't keep her piehole shut. And of course you don't hear or read about her cringe worthy comments remarks because your "news" organizations choose not to in hope one day soon she falls and never gets up.
You mean some media ignores her because she’s not news and her “opponent” media can’t stop covering her every move, because it keeps their followers all wound up? That sounds right.

You mean some media ignores her because she’s not news and her “opponent” media can’t stop covering her every move, because it keeps their followers all wound up? That sounds right.
Hey Duck...does x10 know you hacked in and are posting under his name?

Wow that's some sort of spin there Juan. Ignores it because it's not good for the base, you know it, I know it, but of course you can't type it for the world to see...partisan hack.

Hey Duck...does x10 know you hacked in and are posting under his name?
Hey Duck, did you hear the one about Trump starting to really freak out, screaming at Mueller on Twitter and hiring some freakazoid lawyer who spouts the same DOJ conspiracy theories as Trump?

Wow that's some sort of spin there Juan. Ignores it because it's not good for the base, you know it, I know it, but of course you can't type it for the world to see...partisan hack.
How many losing candidates get a bunch of attention from their “base.” McCain? Romney? Kerry? Nope. It’s the right that has to keep focusing on her. Look how excited you get talking about her. The present issue is President Trump. And boy does he have problems. Who needs to talk about her? Oh, that’s right, you do!

How many losing candidates get a bunch of attention from their “base.” McCain? Romney? Kerry? Nope. It’s the right that has to keep focusing on her. Look how excited you get talking about her. The present issue is President Trump. And boy does he have problems. Who needs to talk about her? Oh, that’s right, you do!

Memory issues?...you brought it up in your post...remember? And the base you speak of still thinks she won, but was robbed by the pesky Russians, white men, women, women who can't think for themselves, Facebook, electoral college, deplorables, and the list goes on & on. So no, I don't get "excited" talking about the best candidate your party could come up with and put before the American people. But since you brought it to the table, thought I set the record straight...you're welcome.

Memory issues?...you brought it up in your post...remember? And the base you speak of still thinks she won, but was robbed by the pesky Russians, white men, women, women who can't think for themselves, Facebook, electoral college, deplorables, and the list goes on & on. So no, I don't get "excited" talking about the best candidate your party could come up with and put before the American people. But since you brought it to the table, thought I set the record straight...you're welcome.
See p.11, joe’s note about Hillary and my response. I didn’t bring it up.never do. Always you guys. You’re obsessed with her.

See p.11, joe’s note about Hillary and my response. I didn’t bring it up.never do. Always you guys. You’re obsessed with her.

Holy cow...let me help you.

"Who keeps her in the limelight? I hardly ever hear about her except the right wing going on and on daily. She does speaking engagements like any former Secretary of State or diplomat".

Remember now? This is what I responded to. I corrected you, so please stop the nonsense.

And honestly, did you type that comment about being "obsessed" with a straight face? Me think that a few in here are a tad "obsessed" with one DT...no?

Holy cow...let me help you.

"Who keeps her in the limelight? I hardly ever hear about her except the right wing going on and on daily. She does speaking engagements like any former Secretary of State or diplomat".

Remember now? This is what I responded to. I corrected you, so please stop the nonsense.

And honestly, did you type that comment about being "obsessed" with a straight face? Me think that a few in here are a tad "obsessed" with one DT...no?
He’s the president and, hence, worthy of discussion. She’s not.

Hey Duck, did you hear the one about Trump starting to really freak out, screaming at Mueller on Twitter and hiring some freakazoid lawyer who spouts the same DOJ conspiracy theories as Trump?
No.
I don't care.
Apparently you do and you've gone off the rails.
Good luck with that.

She is trying to remain relevant. When she gives a speech she talks about the election. Why? I can't recall a single losing candidate who did this, much less over a year after they lost
Seems she still has not accepted defeat..

She is trying to remain relevant. When she gives a speech she talks about the election. Why? I can't recall a single losing candidate who did this, much less over a year after they lost
Seems she still has not accepted defeat..
They were the smarter party Iʻm told. I think theyʻre still having a hard time accepting how dumb they really are.

You know, a nutter calling someone he disagrees with a politically a "partisan hack" would be hypocritical. I only mention it because you put a lot of effort into ferreting out everyone elses' hypocrisy....

You know, a nutter calling someone he disagrees with a politically a "partisan hack" would be hypocritical. I only mention it because you put a lot of effort into ferreting out everyone elses' hypocrisy....

Ho hum.. did you read the whole thread or just that particular post? Not that I care though.

He’s the president and, hence, worthy of discussion. She’s not.
She's not President? Yep, ee know that. She's not worthy of discussion? Well, maybe you should inform the news agencies and let HRC know that as well. Maybe if she would stop talking about why she lost the election almost a year and a half ago the she would fade away. But something tells me that she still believes she can be President. Wow.. I hope so!

She's not President? Yep, ee know that. She's not worthy of discussion? Well, maybe you should inform the news agencies and let HRC know that as well. Maybe if she would stop talking about why she lost the election almost a year and a half ago the she would fade away. But something tells me that she still believes she can be President. Wow.. I hope so!
You hope she thinks she can or you hope it happens?

You and she are both on drugs. Get over it. Are you unaware of a major federal investigation of the president and his team, the likes of which hasn’t been seen since watergate? Now that’s newsworthy!

Back