OMG

Yes, but the WWC is on and I'm eating lunch. And how is that relevant to your usual empty blather, for which my 1 or 2 words is usually enough to summarize my response?
Your usual two word responses are hardly articulate, so for you to point your lead less pencil and accuse me of such, is relevant.
To those not on meds, drunk, suffering dementia or delusions of grandeur it makes perfect sense....

Your usual two word responses are hardly articulate, so for you to point your lead less pencil and accuse me of such, is relevant.
To those not on meds, drunk, suffering dementia or delusions of grandeur it makes perfect sense....

Which of those are you implying in my direction? I admit to the "meds" which keep my lungs open, treat patchy excema, and guard against a possible infection for the next few days. Which of those do you think degrades my judgment?

Which of those are you implying in my direction? I admit to the "meds" which keep my lungs open, treat patchy excema, and guard against a possible infection for the next few days. Which of those do you think degrades my judgment?

None of the above. It's just your brain...

Male Hurdler Competing in the NCAA Women’s Division Tells ESPN It’s the Women Who Have the Advantage

Posted at 12:00 pm on June 15, 2019 by Alex Parker

Screenshot from Outside the Lines, https://twitter.com/OTLonESPN/status/1139224819009052674?]

As RedState’s Kira Davis covered at the end of May, a man named CeCe Telfer raked track-runnin’ ladies over the coals as he leapt to victory in the NCAA DII women’s 400-meter hurdles on May 25th.

CeCe ran for Franklin-Pierce University as “Craig” last year, competing against men. But now, CeCe’s dustin’ the girls.

Some people thought it was great that CeCe did his thang. Parker Molloy, for example:

Parker characterized conservative media that recounted CeCe’s win as suffering from an irrational fear and doing a bit of fit-pitching:

Parker posted this to sock it to right-wingers:

So goes the culture war, I suppose.

As for the war on the track, CeCe says the battle was indeed unfairly fought — women had the advantage over him:

“If anything, me competing against cisgender females is a disadvantage because my body is going through so many medical implications, like it’s going through biochemistry changes.”

Such was told to ESPN’s Outside the Lines Thursday.

He explained that his strength is all messed up:

“So being on hormone replacement therapy, your muscle depletion, your muscle is deteriorating, you lose a lot of strength because testosterone is where you get your strength and agility and all that athletic stuff, so I have to work twice as hard to keep that strength. And if I slack a day that’s like three days set behind.”

In case your’e wonderin’, the NCAA now lets dudes compete against chicks if they suppress their testosterone levels for a full year.

Does that make them shorter? CeCe’s over six feet tall. And it’s…hurdles.

I spotlighted CeCe’s trajectory in February. Please check out my article, “Sad Sack: Man Sets Record In NCAA Women’s Track — And He’s Headed For The March Championships.”

I think it’s great CeCe’s competing in sports, and he looks like an impressive athlete. And I believe he should present himself however he chooses.

Also, the girl who placed 2nd in the championship would’ve won, and #3 would’ve come in 2nd, and so on, just a few years ago. In effect, the NCAA is making a move against female athletes — men are bigger, faster, stronger. If women want to give up some athletic career potential and compete against the men, it’s their prerogative. But what about the ones who don’t? Not everyone does. Olympic medalist Sharron Davies, for instance:

Male Hurdler Competing in the NCAA Women’s Division Tells ESPN It’s the Women Who Have the Advantage

Posted at 12:00 pm on June 15, 2019 by Alex Parker

Screenshot from Outside the Lines, https://twitter.com/OTLonESPN/status/1139224819009052674?]

As RedState’s Kira Davis covered at the end of May, a man named CeCe Telfer raked track-runnin’ ladies over the coals as he leapt to victory in the NCAA DII women’s 400-meter hurdles on May 25th.

CeCe ran for Franklin-Pierce University as “Craig” last year, competing against men. But now, CeCe’s dustin’ the girls.

Some people thought it was great that CeCe did his thang. Parker Molloy, for example:

Parker characterized conservative media that recounted CeCe’s win as suffering from an irrational fear and doing a bit of fit-pitching:

Parker posted this to sock it to right-wingers:

So goes the culture war, I suppose.

As for the war on the track, CeCe says the battle was indeed unfairly fought — women had the advantage over him:

“If anything, me competing against cisgender females is a disadvantage because my body is going through so many medical implications, like it’s going through biochemistry changes.”

Such was told to ESPN’s Outside the Lines Thursday.

He explained that his strength is all messed up:

“So being on hormone replacement therapy, your muscle depletion, your muscle is deteriorating, you lose a lot of strength because testosterone is where you get your strength and agility and all that athletic stuff, so I have to work twice as hard to keep that strength. And if I slack a day that’s like three days set behind.”

In case your’e wonderin’, the NCAA now lets dudes compete against chicks if they suppress their testosterone levels for a full year.

Does that make them shorter? CeCe’s over six feet tall. And it’s…hurdles.

I spotlighted CeCe’s trajectory in February. Please check out my article, “Sad Sack: Man Sets Record In NCAA Women’s Track — And He’s Headed For The March Championships.”

I think it’s great CeCe’s competing in sports, and he looks like an impressive athlete. And I believe he should present himself however he chooses.

Also, the girl who placed 2nd in the championship would’ve won, and #3 would’ve come in 2nd, and so on, just a few years ago. In effect, the NCAA is making a move against female athletes — men are bigger, faster, stronger. If women want to give up some athletic career potential and compete against the men, it’s their prerogative. But what about the ones who don’t? Not everyone does. Olympic medalist Sharron Davies, for instance:
Thanks Joe. Great story. Next time post the long version. We need to know more. It’s good that they have media sites for this stuff. I know it’s important to you.

You tell us Magoo.
Your two word responses?
Inability to carry on a conversation?
Your meds?
Dementia?
You're just any angry old man?
You lack any semblance of humor or humility?
All of the above?

You tell us Magoo.
Your two word responses?
Your meds?
Dementia?
All of the above?

I am taking 2 meds (Prednisone and Symbicort) that warn they may make me twitchy or irritable. As a side-effect I'm so wide awake I haven't slept more than 2 hours at a time since Tuesday. I'm sharp as a tack.

You tell us Magoo.
Your two word responses?
Your meds?
Dementia?
All of the above?
That post has to win the irony of the decade award. You have to be kidding! I couldn't describe your disposition any better, well done!

As part of Trump’s tax overhaul they created “opportunity zones” with massive tax incentives for developers. The zones are only in places that were really heating up already (like Koreatown in LA and Red Hook in Brooklyn), not areas that are really struggling, so it’s risk-free development, subsidized by the feds, which simply drives up prices further and forces the locals out. Republican economics!

As part of Trump’s tax overhaul they created “opportunity zones” with massive tax incentives for developers. The zones are only in places that were really heating up already (like Koreatown in LA and Red Hook in Brooklyn), not areas that are really struggling, so it’s risk-free development, subsidized by the feds, which simply drives up prices further and forces the locals out. Republican economics!
Another reason to see the tax returns.

Fake News

Coocoo.

Back