Obama and John Kerry Should Be Arrested For Treason Immediately, They're Assiting Iran !!!!

Just another day in Bizarro World......
Those two should be in Jail....Now !

Generational Deja Vu - Iran Seizes British Oil Tanker in the Strait of Hormuz.....

Posted on
July 19, 2019 by sundance

Iran reports they have seized another oil tanker in the Strait of Hormuz, in an apparent effort to increase hostilities in the region and make a larger conflict with the U.S. and western allies. All of this activity has a ring of familiarity to it from the late 1980’s.

In ’87 and ’88 the U.S. took over patrolling the strait to afford safe passage for Kuwait tankers and western-flagged ships. Eventually, following the Iranian attack on a U.S. frigate (USS Samuel B Roberts), there were several U.S-Iran military fights.

It looks like Iran is attempting to provoke a similar scenario today. Only this time former President Obama and former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry appear to be assisting the Iranian government in their political efforts. As incredible as it might sound at first blush, if Iran kills or captures any American military members in the modern version of the conflict – Obama and Kerry will be working directly for the enemy.
FUBAR:

->
iran-obama-kerry-pompeo-trump.jpg

WASHINGTON – Tehran, Iran — Iran’s Revolutionary Guard says it has seized British oil tanker, the Stena Impero, in the Strait of Hormuz. The announcement comes one day after the U.S. said it destroyed an Iranian drone.

The military branch said the tanker over “non-compliance with international maritime laws and regulations” and has transferred the vessel to an Iranian port.

Stand back and look at this from a domestic and geopolitical standpoint and there’s a significant amount of overlay.

The most severe elements of the deepest state, the neocons (McCain coalition) and the interests of Obama/Kerry are converging -at least ideologically and domestically- to work on removal of their natural enemy, President Trump 2020. Meanwhile multiple international government interests (China, Russia, Iran, et al), mostly based on economics, tend to find a useful and convenient alignment. Sprinkle the left wing media narratives (see: Ilhan Omar writ large) atop the larger assembly and this entire scenario becomes a bit more concerning.

In this rapid pace of modern communication; and absent any cohesion from patriotism and uniting American values; the politics of far-leftist ideology now engages in international issues and puts the U.S. military at risk of conflict as an outcome of domestic political alignment.

Just another day in Bizarro World......
Those two should be in Jail....Now !

Generational Deja Vu - Iran Seizes British Oil Tanker in the Strait of Hormuz.....

Posted on
July 19, 2019 by sundance

Iran reports they have seized another oil tanker in the Strait of Hormuz, in an apparent effort to increase hostilities in the region and make a larger conflict with the U.S. and western allies. All of this activity has a ring of familiarity to it from the late 1980’s.

In ’87 and ’88 the U.S. took over patrolling the strait to afford safe passage for Kuwait tankers and western-flagged ships. Eventually, following the Iranian attack on a U.S. frigate (USS Samuel B Roberts), there were several U.S-Iran military fights.

It looks like Iran is attempting to provoke a similar scenario today. Only this time former President Obama and former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry appear to be assisting the Iranian government in their political efforts. As incredible as it might sound at first blush, if Iran kills or captures any American military members in the modern version of the conflict – Obama and Kerry will be working directly for the enemy.
FUBAR:

->
iran-obama-kerry-pompeo-trump.jpg

WASHINGTON – Tehran, Iran — Iran’s Revolutionary Guard says it has seized British oil tanker, the Stena Impero, in the Strait of Hormuz. The announcement comes one day after the U.S. said it destroyed an Iranian drone.

The military branch said the tanker over “non-compliance with international maritime laws and regulations” and has transferred the vessel to an Iranian port.

Stand back and look at this from a domestic and geopolitical standpoint and there’s a significant amount of overlay.

The most severe elements of the deepest state, the neocons (McCain coalition) and the interests of Obama/Kerry are converging -at least ideologically and domestically- to work on removal of their natural enemy, President Trump 2020. Meanwhile multiple international government interests (China, Russia, Iran, et al), mostly based on economics, tend to find a useful and convenient alignment. Sprinkle the left wing media narratives (see: Ilhan Omar writ large) atop the larger assembly and this entire scenario becomes a bit more concerning.

In this rapid pace of modern communication; and absent any cohesion from patriotism and uniting American values; the politics of far-leftist ideology now engages in international issues and puts the U.S. military at risk of conflict as an outcome of domestic political alignment.
How dare you. You ignorant ass.

First you run down these fine public servants. Next you’ll go after our proud 9/11 First Responders.

I won’t stand for it.

I was down there also, but I'm not considering myself a first responder, but I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there.

How do you like those apples.

How dare you. You ignorant ass.

First you run down these fine public servants. Next you’ll go after our proud 9/11 First Responders.

I won’t stand for it.

I was down there also, but I'm not considering myself a first responder, but I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there.

How do you like those apples.

Why do you try using the same bait more than once.....
Only I can do that....You are the Proof.

Where was Trump after the Towers fell....?

Why do you try using the same bait more than once.....
Only I can do that....You are the Proof.

Where was Trump after the Towers fell....?
On the radio bragging that his building was now the tallest in NYC. A statement that was disgusting on the day of the attack and also false.

Radio? Hah!!!! I heard he “was down there also, but [he’s] not considering [him]self a first responder, but [he] was down there. [He] spent a lot of time down there.”
Yes, and lost hundreds of friends that day . . . he didn't go to any 9/11 funerals, but . . .

On the radio bragging that his building was now the
tallest in NYC. A statement that was disgusting on the
day of the attack and also false.

Did you ever stop to think that he was just interjecting
humor into an otherwise sour situation....
Just like when he Jokingly said " Russia....if you're listening
go find Hillary's missing e-mails ".....anyone with half a brain
knew he was prodding the Hillary Campaign for Lying about
the missing e-mails.....
It's just that stupid shit dumb as a rock Union types such as
yourself actually believed the joke....
As did Adam Shiff for Brains....
There's still time for you to make a Greyhound bus and
rush Area 51 if you hurry ....take some " Green " candy while
yur at it....

Did you ever stop to think that he was just interjecting
humor into an otherwise sour situation...
There was nothing more stirring of the nation’s soul than Donald Trump interjecting humor at the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11, 2001. It was just want we all needed that fateful day.

And yes, 9/11 was indeed a “sour situation” as you so poignantly advise us now.

Tell us more oh wise conservative historian.

There was nothing more stirring of the nation’s soul than Donald Trump interjecting humor at the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11, 2001. It was just want we all needed that fateful day.

Go suck a Lemon you Fat Slob.......

C825D7A1-6AB7-41CE-AEE4-9B22A0F69FFD.jpeg Scoff if you must. Yet nothing makes me prouder than this stirring image of two relatively brave men standing in the shadow of the bravest of our First Responders, Donald Trump, on the right, raising Old Glory.
Go suck a Lemon you Fat Slob.......

View attachment 5125 Scoff if you must. Yet nothing makes me prouder than this stirring image of two relatively brave men standing in the shadow of the bravest of our First Responders, Donald Trump, on the right, raising Old Glory.
There is a rumor that t actually secretly served in Vietnam . . . in fact the John Wayne character in the movie Green Beret is based on that service (except t was waaaay more courageous), many people are saying.

"Some people did something?"

Back