NPL Nationals 2023 Qualifiers

JE1212Y

BRONZE
Does anyone know what are all the qualifiers for NPL Nationals in Colorado?
I found these online:
  1. Regional NPL Tournament
  2. State Cup winners
Last year they took the top 2 teams playoff winners from the Discovery NPL divisions but I can't find anything that says the same for 2023. TIA.

Here it states, the first and second teams from each geographic area will compete to see who goes. I would assume that the final two teams from NPL fall league play brackets will be the ones who represent SoCal.

Attachments

• NPL Structure Fall 2022_Final.pdf
    806.6 KB · Views: 16
Here it states, the first and second teams from each geographic area will compete to see who goes. I would assume that the final two teams from NPL fall league play brackets will be the ones who represent SoCal.
So, there's some confusion all of this because as you stated and posted, it the 1st and 2nd teams from each bracket/geographic area will basically play it out, which would be 8 teams (at least for the U19s).
BUT...the schedule shows only the 1st place teams playing each other. (See screen print below).
This is driving us nuts since we currently are in 2nd place. Do we move on if we stay in 2nd or not?????

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-01 174957.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-01 174957.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 19
So, there's some confusion all of this because as you stated and posted, it the 1st and 2nd teams from each bracket/geographic area will basically play it out, which would be 8 teams (at least for the U19s).
BUT...the schedule shows only the 1st place teams playing each other. (See screen print below).
This is driving us nuts since we currently are in 2nd place. Do we move on if we stay in 2nd or not?????

Yes, it's confusing. Many age groups have a different amount of not only geographic areas, but numbers of teams playing in the areas. This creates a lot of questions about promotion/relegation they claim is going into effect. It states a 3-up/3-down between Flight 1 and NPL will occur. Is this for each age, or each geographic areas? What about the San Diego areas, where most brackets are only 6 teams deep? Are they going to relegate half the bracket?

Back