November Nights 2016 - G98's

OldTormenta

BRONZE
Hey Folks!
Anybody know what field they are going to put the G98's?

The Army/Navy academy only has one field. Poinsettia has three fields and is a better location for coaches to see more teams. Still just a guess however.

Don't disagree with the field issue, however, at u19, there usually isn't as many teams and usually those that would be recruited, probably already are recruited. If I remember correctly, many, if not all of the u19 games were played there the last couple of years. The good thing about that field is that it is a full sized field and not a postage stamp like Poinsettia.

Don't disagree with the field issue, however, at u19, there usually isn't as many teams and usually those that would be recruited, probably already are recruited. If I remember correctly, many, if not all of the u19 games were played there the last couple of years. The good thing about that field is that it is a full sized field and not a postage stamp like Poinsettia.
It looks like your guess was better than mine. U19 is also has the U18 teams in it so it is the biggest group. Most of the games are at Army/Navy, some are at Poinsettia and there are a few at other fields. While it is nice that the Army/Navy field is full size, it will be hard on DD's team since they are playing in both Surf Turkey and NN. Lots of driving for us and lots of running for the girls.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=51885&Gender=Girls&Age=19

Back