Nott’s Forest G04 looking for a goalie

Nott’s Forest G04 Red team is looking for a goal keeper. The team will be competing in CSL Gold division. This is a very competitive team, and recently tied two local DA clubs in San Diego. Upcoming tournaments are Surf Cup, and Blues Cup. Our current goalie is moving out of state. If interested call Ray Taila @ 619-549-4414 or via email rwtaila@gmail.com

What is it with girls goalies? I am the parent of one and I still don't get it. They are hard to get, hard to train, and hard to keep. And then you have to avoid injuries. I wish you luck with your search, but based on prior posts, it is not an easy task to fill the spot.
PS The only people worse than goalies are their parents. ;)

What is it with girls goalies? I am the parent of one and I still don't get it. They are hard to get, hard to train, and hard to keep. And then you have to avoid injuries. I wish you luck with your search, but based on prior posts, it is not an easy task to fill the spot.
PS The only people worse than goalies are their parents. ;)
Can't say that about ALL keepers parents. Here in Las Vegas (Heat 04 ECNL) we have one of the best goalkeepers in the nation. The kid works her tail off and her parents are great people too. Their daughter's success hasn't changed them.

Back