New ECNL Clubs

Very true but I think it has to do with not having actually home games. I honestly feel if the rebels did get ecnl or da the team would cut the travel by half with league play being that the team would have home games at southwestern college vs galaway downs with thier $10 parking.
I dont get you. First you agree in large part with me, then you assume you know who I am in DMs and call me names. All I did is give my opinion based on our families personal experience with the Rebels. You dont like it tough. Nuf said on the issue.

I dont get you. First you agree in large part with me, then you assume you know who I am in DMs and call me names. All I did is give my opinion based on our families personal experience with the Rebels. You dont like it tough. Nuf said on the issue.
I agreed with some of the stuff you said.. but because i want to find out who you are you get offended ? My name is Fernando just like my screen name.. my daughter plays for Ryan’s/Cam 05 team.. you see the difference between you and I.. I don’t need to hide.. I can say the things on this thread in real life and to the face of any doc or coach on my daughters team.

I agreed with some of the stuff you said.. but because i want to find out who you are you get offended ? My name is Fernando just like my screen name.. my daughter plays for Ryan’s/Cam 05 team.. you see the difference between you and I.. I don’t need to hide.. I can say the things on this thread in real life and to the face of any doc or coach on my daughters team.
Good for you. However, how comfortable should I feel when you are stalking me online, calling me names in DMs for giving my opinion, including F@#$er? Sounds like you are well on your way to being one of the Rebels parents that Surfref talks about getting out of hand. Way to represent the Rebels.

Good for you. However, how comfortable should I feel when you are stalking me online, calling me names in DMs for giving my opinion, including F@#$er? Sounds like you are well on your way to being one of the Rebels parents that Surfref talks about getting out of hand. Way to represent the Rebels.
Dude.. you are nuts...spoken like a ex rebel parent for sure
Anyways.. I know a Rob and that’s the way we talk to each other.. apparently you are not Rob lol

Attachments

• DE362ABB-E0A4-4D35-80D1-FE0D9BA1D62C.png
    DE362ABB-E0A4-4D35-80D1-FE0D9BA1D62C.png
    612.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I don’t see anyone using the word “harassing.” Was the edit function used?

And clearly you did call someone a name that rhymes with Sucker.
Like I said.. i thought monkey was a buddy of mine and we use the word $ucker jokingly.. and you’re right i did say harassing instead of the word monkey which was stalking.. kinda the same thing right?

No...maybe...yes! You were THAT dad on field 7. :mad: Please do not repeat what you said.
It's all good, folks. The temporary dad insanity due to magical grass powers of Reach 11
and the $60 trophy sweatshirts will wear off soon and you shall achieve inner peace. :D

Like I said.. i thought monkey was a buddy of mine and we use the word $ucker jokingly.. and you’re right i did say harassing instead of the word monkey which was stalking.. kinda the same thing right?

I agree with Fernando, it was an honest mistake... Monkey chill out lets stay on topic, your taking it way out context, calling him out cause he DM'd you really! take it easy keyboard cowboy! not sure if you guys or lady's (Monkey) saw they announced a new club back in January but here you go.

http://www.boysecnl.com/2019/01/boy...-as-a-new-member-club-for-the-2019-20-season/

I agree with Fernando, it was an honest mistake... Monkey chill out lets stay on topic, your taking it way out context, calling him out cause he DM'd you really! take it easy keyboard cowboy! not sure if you guys or lady's (Monkey) saw they announced a new club back in January but here you go.

http://www.boysecnl.com/2019/01/boy...-as-a-new-member-club-for-the-2019-20-season/
The issue is that no one can talk about their personal experience if it does not agree with you Homers. I was on topic; Fernando has no business trying to stalk me to find out my ID. You both need to stop drinking the KoolAide and get a life.

The issue is that no one can talk about their personal experience if it does not agree with you Homers. I was on topic

So back on topic, continue to speak about your experiences...how has your present situation (DA or ECNL) and club differed here in San Diego to provide a BETTER experience? How can a new ECNL club meet needs of a parent and a player like yours, south of DM Sharks?

So back on topic, continue to speak about your experiences...how has your present situation (DA or ECNL) and club differed here in San Diego to provide a BETTER experience? How can a new ECNL club meet needs of a parent and a player like yours, south of DM Sharks?
Goran and Felicia at Sharks put kids in college without the ECNL badges. It is about the coach, his/her philosophy and the team.

No, Reign GDA is independent of Eastside. GDA still alive in Seattle. Rumor is that GDA will bring in another club to replace Crossfire.

Lots of "elite" clubs in Seattle: Reign, Crossfire, Seattle United, WPFC, PacNW, and Eastside.

No, Reign GDA is independent of Eastside. GDA still alive in Seattle. Rumor is that GDA will bring in another club to replace Crossfire.

Lots of "elite" clubs in Seattle: Reign, Crossfire, Seattle United, WPFC, PacNW, and Eastside.
You are very incorrect. Click the link: http://www.eastsidefc.club/OurTeams/Girls/index_E.html?1551978923

Eastside's top teams are Reign's GDA teams. Reign = Eastside. And all of those "Elite" clubs you listed are now in ECNL.

Eastside previously had a partnership with Reign where its top girls moved to Reign GDA. Now, Eastside ended its partnership with Reign and is moving to ECNL but Reign GDA still continues.

Back