New Candidates for 2017-2018 SW ECNL Conference (Girls)

FC Goldenstate, because they are probably the largest club that doesn't have ECNL or Girls DA. They do have Boys DA though.

IF we are talking girls, I think

IE Surf may be the largest club on the girls side without DA or ECNL, and Rebels and Westside Breakers have over 20 girls teams as well. I think Cresenta Valley has around 20 teams, as does Fram. Those 5 clubs seem the most likely.

Fullerton, with the losses of some teams a few years ago, is a bit on the small side for ECNL versus IE Surf, and FC Golden State has around 10 girls teams total, and not in every age group (versus 50 for the boys). Both seem unlikely, as does adding another club in OC.

IF we are talking girls, I think

IE Surf may be the largest club on the girls side without DA or ECNL, and Rebels and Westside Breakers have over 20 girls teams as well. I think Cresenta Valley has around 20 teams, as does Fram. Those 5 clubs seem the most likely.

Fullerton, with the losses of some teams a few years ago, is a bit on the small side for ECNL versus IE Surf, and FC Golden State has around 10 girls teams total, and not in every age group (versus 50 for the boys). Both seem unlikely, as does adding another club in OC.
DosE, with 40 teams, Santa Monica United is the largest soccer club in West LA and also has around 20 girls teams some of which are ranked very high in Socal...I found it interesting that the club's girls side has doubled in size since ECNL was inaugurated...if it's not too political they should be a part of the conversation if college placements, numbers of teams and team accolades are weighted...

DosE, with 40 teams, Santa Monica United is the largest soccer club in West LA and also has around 20 girls teams some of which are ranked very high in Socal...I found it interesting that the club's girls side has doubled in size since ECNL was inaugurated...if it's not too political they should be a part of the conversation if college placements, numbers of teams and team accolades are weighted...
Perhaps they have grown this year, last year SMU had 15 girls teams in CSL. A good size club for sure, but not among the largest on the girls side. The definitely have some good teams.

Too weak on the girls side. Club is totally catered to the boys side.
I agree, but you know the saying you build it they will come. Not much clubs represented in the San Gabriel area for ECNL or Girls DA besides LA Premier and they are on the very far west border. It use to be owned by Legends, but now they have ventured further east to Corona/Eastvale and Arsenal is located in Ontario. It leaves a huge geographical hole to be filled.

I agree, but you know the saying you build it they will come. Not much clubs represented in the San Gabriel area for ECNL or Girls DA besides LA Premier and they are on the very far west border. It use to be owned by Legends, but now they have ventured further east to Corona/Eastvale and Arsenal is located in Ontario. It leaves a huge geographical hole to be filled.
There has always been huge geographical voids in SoCal's ECNL landscape.

You say it, its Kool Aid, I say it its Hater Aid? Doesn't change the fact.....
Take your own advice and accept that the soccer landscape has changed. Girls DA has come as your DD's club soccer savior.

It's obvious from your previous postings that if your DD wasn't part of ECNL or ODP you post crap about them. Some advice, stop hanging with SimonMagnus. He is corrupting your brain.

Take your own advice and accept that the soccer landscape has changed. Girls DA has come as your DD's club soccer savior.

It's obvious from your previous postings that if your DD wasn't part of ECNL or ODP you post crap about them. Some advice, stop hanging with SimonMagnus. He is corrupting your brain.

Thanks for the advice.....but maybe you could PM me the posts where I hated on ECNL (other than the geography thing, which you've now come to state yourself) or where I posted crap on ODP (other than the 22-0 beat down they laid on someone).

Thx! Have a nice night!

Thanks for the advice.....but maybe you could PM me the posts where I hated on ECNL (other than the geography thing, which you've now come to state yourself) or where I posted crap on ODP (other than the 22-0 beat down they laid on someone).

Thx! Have a nice night!
How about you read it yourself. It's all in your posting history!

Back