National playoff draws

when we have a system that evaluates players in an objective way without favoritism and politics, when the players' best interests and development is primary, and when coaches egos, money grabs, and power trips don't cause harm to kids then I am all for that.

Instead, we have to read the kool-aid drinkers blather.

I actually agree with that statement. I said the event was great and gave some resasons why. I did not say it was great because it was DA. The reasons I gave could happen at any event that could provide those things.
Yes free water ranks in my top 10’of what makes a tournament great.

I am neither for or against either league but you are a broken record. First it was how great DPL is and now that a lot of girls aged out and your moved up to DA you cheerleader without substance. BTW how is your club’s DPL team doing?
Don’t know other than they did not do well at National Cup. We have been gone for a while.

I could make a comment but I choose to take the high road and not comment on kids abilities. However, I do still have nieces and nephews still in this mess so push on unless you have something relevant to say.
Well I commend you on showing restraint.

I could give you more depth about the event. Tell what you want to know. How about we played the Michigan Hawks today who is returning to ECNL and I thought they were the weakest team we have played in a while.
FYI Hawks only had 12 girls rostered for your game. There’s your explanation as to why they did not fair so well. If you had spent 1 minute looking at the stats instead of bragging and drinking your kool aide you would have discovered this. BTW their U18/19 team beat Surf.

FYI Hawks only had 12 girls rostered for your game. There’s your explanation as to why they did not fair so well. If you had spent 1 minute looking at the stats instead of bragging and drinking your kool aide you would have discovered this. BTW their U18/19 team beat Surf.

I was at the game you idiot. I know how many players they had.

Wow, With the AZ team in there, half of the teams in the quarter finals are from the Southwest division.
That's great.
Agree. As expected....different patch.....generally same results for SoCal teams. I think I saw a u18/19 final four game is exactly the same as the final four game played this time a year ago when both clubs were ECNL. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Best of everything to your DD's playing for the trophy :)

Isn't there a ECNL/DA debate thread? Can you guys take your petty crap to that thread instead of ruining this one which is to discuss the DA Playoffs?

Isn't there a ECNL/DA debate thread? Can you guys take your petty crap to that thread instead of ruining this one which is to discuss the DA Playoffs?
I am not debating leagues. I thought I was commenting on the DA games. Some of Simi’s comments are really dumb. DA was having a showcase not a tournament that any coach should care about winning. Not all teams bring their best players to showcases, especially their committed players. Plus looking at the game report, the Michigan Hawks only list 12 players for the game against Simi’s kid yet he has the nerve to make sarcastic remarked that the team the is “all in for ECNL” was the weakest team he saw. Give me a break the jerk trying way too hard for whatever league his kid is in.

Back