National Cup

Congrats to Slammers. They got us good. It was a tough 2 hour drive home after the lost ( and thanks to those damn flowers also ... ).
My DD picked one hell of a time to have the worst game of her soccer life. Hopefully she learns from this and it lights a fire under her to play hard the entire game and to be more of a leader on the pitch. Time to recover from this speed bump and to get back to the grind. We’ll be back... ⚽⚽⚽⚽

Congrats to Slammers. They got us good. It was a tough 2 hour drive home after the lost ( and thanks to those damn flowers also ... ).
My DD picked one hell of a time to have the worst game of her soccer life. Hopefully she learns from this and it lights a fire under her to play hard the entire game and to be more of a leader on the pitch. Time to recover from this speed bump and to get back to the grind. We’ll be back... ⚽⚽⚽⚽
From one GK parent to another I felt bad for her watching the game. What did you think of the style of play the whole game?

From one GK parent to another I felt bad for her watching the game. What did you think of the style of play the whole game?

In my opinion, Slammers was just faster and first to the ball. They seemed to be a step ahead and getting into our passing lanes. We did loss 2 strikers during the game which didn’t help. And one of our defenders wasn’t 100% with a bad ankle from one of last weekend’s game also. But I’m not using that as an excuse. The players gotta make adjustments when those events happen and we couldn’t. But no team can win is you can’t stop the ball going into the net. It should of been a 1-1 game at the end of the game. My DD should of stop that 1st goal which was the free kick just outside the box and the 3rd goal was just a keeper’s worst nightmare. I was at the far side of the 2nd goal so I couldn’t see how the play developed. The only good news we got was it our player ( the striker ) didn’t break her nose when she got the ball in the face.

Back